Official Nashville Predators Thread

I think with the coaching change, it would be more likely Poile is all in and will be trying to be a super buyer. If you were giving up on the year, what not just let Laviolette stay or name one of the assistants an interim ?
You're not buying anyone that will fix an .889 team save percentage and 73% on the PK.

Issue with Nashville is that they've not got much to sell either, best bet would be to give Granlund a first line spot and go for a pump and dump. This summer they'll need to bribe someone to take Turris, it'll probably cost a 2nd and a late pick. That or wait for Seattle.

You're not buying anyone that will fix an .889 team save percentage and 73% on the PK.

Issue with Nashville is that they've not got much to sell either, best bet would be to give Granlund a first line spot and go for a pump and dump. This summer they'll need to bribe someone to take Turris, it'll probably cost a 2nd and a late pick. That or wait for Seattle.
That seems to be what he’s doing. He could have traded him after his performance for Canada.

I forgot in the hype of the Titans playoff run but that last game we played was one of the best defensive games we've played this year gotta tip my cap after being hard on them all year.

VN Store

Back