'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

There are other factors that this guy doesn't even know about. It'll probably come out sooner or later.
I’m sure there will be. But all he mentioned in his goofy rant was he was homesick, has been talking to his brother for awhile about transferring and rumored he has a bad attitude behind the scenes. No insider status needed to guess those things. That’s all I was trying to say.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Perhaps, but I could see the attitude if he was homesick. If the reports are true he always wanted to be a Vol, I would hope being where his heart has always been might make the attitude disappear completely except when on the field.

Meh, even if he has an attitude, the difference between Kirby and Pruitt is players actually respect Pruitt.
Problem solved.
Except I think this guy is completely full of ****😂😂😂

I’m sure there will be. But all he mentioned in his goofy rant was he was homesick, has been talking to his brother for awhile about transferring and rumored he has a bad attitude behind the scenes. No insider status needed to guess those things. That’s all I was trying to say.
Yes, that's why I didn't quote you. Throwing darts at a dart board, blindfolded. His Intel is a magic 8 ball.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This idiot talking bless and God in one sentence is A Okay in my book. But in the very next sentence cussing up a rant. Shows me his intentions and integrity. Zilch period!!

Guy is a F’n Lunatic and probably has many restraining orders against him

Complaining? Just commenting that the form is terrible. Anyone who works out can easily see that the form is awful. Fitz will have fun! Go vols
You are right I noticed it in the video also. There’s a proper way and a bad way and it can get you hurt. By cheating the rep you can ultimately cause other issues. By not working the rep in the right posture and proper alignment.!

Guy is a F’n Lunatic and probably has many restraining orders against him
Orders of protection, can't buy guns cause he has cra papers, can't vote , can't tie shoes, misses toilet when peeing, opens up ketchup packs and squirts all over his face, misses his mouth when drinking, cuts his cuticles when trimming nails, puts left shoe on right foot, puts pants on inside out and backwards. Prob some more dumb ish.

Rise above hate dude is big mad

Z5OYDDT.gif

Lawyer said Mays has one of the worst cases he’s ever seen as far as how he was treated. He said he hopes it never happens again for the love of college football. I’m sure some of that is playing up to get a reaction or set the tone for the appeal, but got to think it’s more than what’s being floated around rn

VN Store

Back