Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if/when Banks comes back, where does he play? I love his tenacity, but he's getting passed up with the indecision on position and the time he's missed.

So if/when Banks comes back, where does he play? I love his tenacity, but he's getting passed up with the indecision on position and the time he's missed.

Honestly think it comes down to if he can hold onto the fb or not. CJP said that he doesn't force players to change positions.

But he'll have to show improvement with the RB room changing. What we mainly saw was potential and attitude. Actual production wasn't quite there.
3.6ypc.
But that was with the more dysfunctional OL. He deserves a shot with the improved version, imo.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Ty Averages 5 yards a carry for his career and was our most consistent runner this year. I like gray and i know he was just a freshman but he was very inconsistent this year (which is expected).

Ty took a step back in the Receiving aspect this year which was disappointed but that’s mainly Bc Chaney doesn’t throw to RBs very much historically.
No...it's because JG could not throw a swing or screen pass correctly to save his life..

My guess Kevin is 12 or 13
My guess is Kevin is closer to 31 that 13, but like many members of leghumper nation, has an IQ closer to a 13 year old.

FOR THE UGA FANS: Probably has nothing to do with losing your OC last year, or your line coach this year! Nah, nothing at all to the fact you lost the two beat coaches on the offensive side of the ball. But hey, you still got Cooley, bahahahaha.

Reactions: hooter vol
Having this incredible Oline just means JG will set the record books on fire. The most sacks ever taken with over 4 seconds to throw the ball on each possession. Seriously, I think he’ll just have more time to over throw everyone. He may have the worst QB clock of anyone I’ve ever seen. Unless he’s got a blitz in his face, then all of a sudden he’s freakin Aaron Rodgers. I don’t get him at all.

Fromm will go first rd. He is going to kill white board sessions with teams. Someone will fall in love and take him. He will be solid nfl qb. Coley just sucks period as an OC.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back