'17 FL TE Tre McKitty

Pussy Galore, one of the classic Bond girl names. Still don’t know how they got that to fly past the movie sensors since you could not see Jeanie’s bellybutton on I Dream of Jeanie for several seasons of the show.

Forgot to attach Sleegros comment
The bellybutton is a gateway drug.

Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke. I believe it was unspoken in the show that she ran the brothel out of the Wild Branch Saloon. Is Being Miss Kitty, the Madam, sterotyping?
My high school history teacher mentioned that and I told my dad who loved the show that he called Marshall Dillion's friend a ***** lol
shouldve-been-a-cowboy-75.png

Reactions: ALLVOL24/7/365

This always cracks me up. “Forever a Nole...”

One sentence later, “so I’m outta here and will be playing somewhere else.” 😂

That said, I never blame a player who is trying to get on the field but really dislike a player who is just looking to go somewhere else when he is a starter

That said, I never blame a player who is trying to get on the field but really dislike a player who is just looking to go somewhere else when he is a starter
*except for Cade Mays

Why does it matter if he is a starter or not? If a kid is starter and willing to go somewhere new it tells me it has to be a pretty bad situation for them.

Reactions: VolnJC
I see your mother fletcher's and i raise you a Salty Dog in HH/Ron Jon's Surf Shop near VOLusia Cty!

Ewe know it's toowristy when your Tees go for $40.

ron jon surf shop shirts - Google Search
Back in middle school went to Farley's pub in ruidoso new Mexico and they had a shirt that said FU Farley's university that I had to have. I was so cool. Also ron Jon's sucks.

VN Store

Back