Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it coming down to a tie breaker scenario between the top 3 and UF coming out on top. Of course this is a ridiculously early prediction.

Who does UF have at QB next year? Jones? Or, do they have one coming in this class?

Not overly impressed with the rest of their roster. Have Cox and Bogle on DL, but Zuniga and Greenard are done.

The word going around is that Kentucky running back AJ Rose is going to possibly enter the Transfer Portal. He would be a nice addition to the depth Tennessee has at running back.
Missed-It-By-That-Much-GIF.gif

“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought "alright another bureaucrat ate it."

But then I found out it was Li’l Sebastian.

Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.”
Ron: You choose Knope, hunting, fishing or drinking?
Leslie: I'd really like to shoot a gun right now.
Ron: Fishing it is.

Still think we’re looking at another 7 or 8 win season next year. QB play will probably be the difference. It’s asking a lot to depend on a true freshman to come in and lead a team to a 9 or 10 win season in this league. Still won’t be on the level of the UGA and UF programs next year. We’ll be on a level playing field with those programs from a talent and depth standpoint in 2021 IMO.

Reactions: Catbone
Still think we’re looking at another 7 or 8 win season next year. QB play will probably be the difference. It’s asking a lot to depend on a true freshman to come in and lead a team to a 9 or 10 win season in this league. Still won’t be on the level of the UGA and UF programs next year. We’ll be on a level playing field with those programs from a talent and depth standpoint in 2021 IMO.
tenor (1).gif

giphy.gif

Did you know feline AIDS is the number one killer of domestic house cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back