Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The schedule sets up in our favor. Open date before bama and we've got them and fla at home and the ga game is later in the year, plus they've lost a ton of starters. We don't have a front end loaded "gauntlet" like in the past. The only questionable game is OK on the road. We finally have usable depth everywhere and the sophomores this year (Gray, To'o, Tank, Morris, Wright, Crouch) will be dominant. We finally have team leadership too. I really believe the VOLS will surprise the nation this season. I love this year's schedule.
Screenshot_20200110-111610_Firefox.jpg
I say 11-1 or 10-2 and a trip to Atlanta. (Depending on QB play and injuries)

My gut tells me a loss to Oklahoma gets our mind right to go out and beat Florida.

Then my guess is we probably play Bama close (still lose) and then the East comes down to that Georgia game in November.
I see it coming down to a tie breaker scenario between the top 3 and UF coming out on top. Of course this is a ridiculously early prediction.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and ob79
Sleegro is a God particle.
giphy.gif

I'm not offended. I just think it's a low brow conspiracy. And I call it dangerous because too many are persuaded by it. I think we have enough science disinformation floating around to want to contribute more. Our education system has enough problems. I get that it can be silly fun. I'm just frustrated that so many get hooked by it.

Lizard people in the government has a better chance of being true than the faked moon landing.

We went to the moon, and it was awesome. We're going back and on to Mars. From there, who knows?
moon.gif
Next thing you will try to tell me Donald Trump is president or something else crazy.
whatever2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: WriterVol
Anyone else feel like we are ramping up for a run next year? I don't think CJP is content waiting for his time to come to him. He is taking the bull by the horns. I wouldn't be shocked at a QB transfer if they don't feel like HB is ready.

I love your thinking. But I also believe that CJP loves JG way too much. I’m afraid he’s still the favorite to start next season. I could see a scenario in which JG starts and HB finishes the season.

We are not losing next season if the QB play is above average. Yeah - that's what I am saying. Our guys are going to be awesome and as fans we are going to let the CFB world know all about it. We have real leaders as players that are not going to put up with slacking. We have highly competent key coaching. We have momentum. We have chips on our shoulders a mile wide.

It's going to be epic...

I see it coming down to a tie breaker scenario between the top 3 and UF coming out on top. Of course this is a ridiculously early prediction.
Yeah too early to really talk about any of this stuff but I’d bet the top three in the East finish 10-2, 10-2 and 9-3 or something really tight like that.

Maybe we beat Florida, Florida beats Georgia, then it comes down to UT vs UGA in November.

I'm not offended. I just think it's a low brow conspiracy. And I call it dangerous because too many are persuaded by it. I think we have enough science disinformation floating around to want to contribute more. Our education system has enough problems. I get that it can be silly fun. I'm just frustrated that so many get hooked by it.

Lizard people in the government has a better chance of being true than the faked moon landing.

We went to the moon, and it was awesome. We're going back and on to Mars. From there, who knows?

I have no idea who these Lizard People in the government are which you are referring to.

x-files-promo-smoking-man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back