Cade Mays transfer appeal!

His dad suing UGA

For something that happened a year or so ago? He was just sitting on that little incident for insurance if he ever needed it. Now that his son needs a bail out option on a scholarship he made the decision to accept, here comes the lawsuit. For all the talent his boys have, dad's character is severely lacking. And Pruitt will be having to put up with papa's BS for the next few years trying to tell him what to do.

For something that happened a year or so ago? He was just sitting on that little incident for insurance if he ever needed it. Now that his son needs a bail out option on a scholarship he made the decision to accept, here comes the lawsuit. For all the talent his boys have, dad's character is severely lacking. And Pruitt will be having to put up with papa's BS for the next few years trying to tell him what to do.
Lmao, ok bud.

Speculation: Seem to think there is more to the Story than a loss finger. Pittman leaving may contribute to it. Other OL going early to NFL draft. It is GA and they have a tendency to step on/over the line of right and wrong in recruiting. Chaney's departure.

Time will tell, a lot of pressure/heat on the Staff and Coach and when that happens mistakes are made in all areas. Example Butch Jones. Promises made that were never kept.

More things going on than just a lawsuit IMO. GA afraid of Exposure? Who knows.

Wow. I read some of the posts on the 24/7 board linked earlier.

While I am sure there would have been some humor in these boards had the situation been reversed, the jokes on the uga board are completely lacking in taste and humor. Not surprising, it’s uga.

Trash program.

I...

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

I will jump on board with some of this.

I am happy Cade is here because he is an instant starter and a possible all SEC talent.

That said, it is clear there are issues with this family. Starting with the signing day behavior and going forward. It would be sensible to be wary.

Reactions: tbh

Papa who happens to be a VFL would cut off a finger to have both his sons playing for his Alma Mater and that's no BS!

The lawsuit is a public court record. Mays can’t sue UGA for “leaking” a public document. It appears as if UGA alerted the media to the existence of the suit to be assholes and is possibly some form of retaliation but likely not actionable.

I am happy Cade is here because he is an instant starter and a possible all SEC talent.

That said, it is clear there are issues with this family. Starting with the signing day behavior and going forward. It would be sensible to be wary.

There will be issues dealing with big brother and dad. A bit of entitlement airs about them. Little brother will be fine and handle his own business. That's my perception at this time. As a person having done some baseball coaching, I despised parents like that and tried to avoid having their kids on my teams as best I could. This is on a much bigger scale. But, it is very conceivable for Elder Mays to be in JP's ear about Cade cause he brought him home for UT. My attitude on people like that, regardless of talent, would be to tell pops not to burn all the bridges at GA cause he might be needing his son to stay there and finish. My opinion and perception currently. Would be delightful to be wrong, but the lawsuit to ensure he transfers and plays immediately says I'm likely not.

Papa who happens to be a VFL would cut off a finger to have both his sons playing for his Alma Mater and that's no BS!

Papa, who happens to be a VFL, could not keep Cade from embarrassing him the first time around. It's not the fact he signed with UGA. (Tee's kid is at Clemson). It's the classless manner in which he did not sign with UT. If he wanted to go be his own person and make his own path, good for him. It's not what you do, but how you do it.

I have the same question about what that has to do with a waiver? Not being an azz, just really curious on that subject. I havent followed the transfer rules like i should but have seen a few and from what i gather, there is really no standard. Is that correct?

No I don't think you are being an ass. Basically, I think the NCAA claims they have a standard. But it is at best hard to predict nowadays for reasons of questionable application. It has gotten so confusing that I can't blame anyone who throws up their hands at it and do not follow them. Seems one year they make someone sit, and allow it the next for the same reasons. Guess in Mays case, it depends on how good his lawyer is. I feel rules are getting bent and that just leads to success being obtained through protests. And I am deaf to protesters. I am sure many disagree, but this is one thing that makes college football less and less of a priority for me. My thinking is "Keep it Simple, Stupid." And that was directed as a popular saying, not at any person.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama

Well he got it caught in a chair. I didn't hear of any swords being in his other hand. So, continue being silly about it.:rolleyes: Sorry if it looks like BS, smells like BS, it probably is BS. Thanks for the BS. Grass round here ain't green enough.

Wow. I read some of the posts on the 24/7 board linked earlier.

While I am sure there would have been some humor in these boards had the situation been reversed, the jokes on the uga board are completely lacking in taste and humor. Not surprising, it’s uga.

Trash program.
When that pos took Shys knee out and ruined his college career basically,then tjeu turn around next year and put the dude on their ticket face was all I needed to see.One of the more classless things I’ve seen and we all have saw sum crazy ness over the years.Glad see Shys having success while kuntblow or whatever his name is carrys his water

Well he got it caught in a chair. I didn't hear of any swords being in his other hand. So, continue being silly about it.:rolleyes:

As a talent, I might agree with you being happy. But from things I have heard about how he behaved at some HS games, I am not that happy. But hopefully he has grown past some of that. I'm not hoping he becomes a captain anytime soon. We might need two strong onfield leaders he will listen to in order to keep his attitude in check.

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
As a talent, I might agree with you being happy. But from things I have heard about how he behaved at some HS games, I am not that happy. But hopefully he has grown past some of that. I'm not hoping he becomes a captain anytime soon. We might need two strong onfield leaders he will listen to in order to keep his attitude in check.

Another point I will add.

Much easier to admire the guys who jumped in and stuck with it when things looked like crap. We arent a top 10 team by any means, but we just went 7-1 over our last 8 and we can see some daylight now.

There will be issues dealing with big brother and dad. A bit of entitlement airs about them. Little brother will be fine and handle his own business. That's my perception at this time. As a person having done some baseball coaching, I despised parents like that and tried to avoid having their kids on my teams as best I could. This is on a much bigger scale. But, it is very conceivable for Elder Mays to be in JP's ear about Cade cause he brought him home for UT. My attitude on people like that, regardless of talent, would be to tell pops not to burn all the bridges at GA cause he might be needing his son to stay there and finish. My opinion and perception currently. Would be delightful to be wrong, but the lawsuit to ensure he transfers and plays immediately says I'm likely not.

You are , he is already enrolled at UT. Bridges burnt.

When that pos took Shys knee out and ruined his college career basically,then tjeu turn around next year and put the dude on their ticket face was all I needed to see.One of the more classless things I’ve seen and we all have saw sum crazy ness over the years.Glad see Shys having success while kuntblow or whatever his name is carrys his water

I hate to say this, but there have been players arrested or die tragically over the years. Had either happened to Kublanow? Not a single tear.

Papa, who happens to be a VFL, could not keep Cade from embarrassing him the first time around. It's not the fact he signed with UGA. (Tee's kid is at Clemson). It's the classless manner in which he did not sign with UT. If he wanted to go be his own person and make his own path, good for him. It's not what you do, but how you do it.

I don't disagree but 18 year old kids make mistakes hell 40 year old kids make mistakes. I've said things to my wife of 46 years that I regret doesn't mean I don't love her. I'm not in position to judge anyone but I do believe Cade wants to be at Tennessee.

We all aspire to live life like you, thank you for the guidance through this glass house.

Trey and Brandon are who you're talking about,imo.

As for the appeal for waiver, I'm pretty sure that Cade chose to play at UGA to be developed/coached by Pittman. His history of being committed to the Vols and then them firing the coach that recruited him led to his signing with UGA. Now that Pittman has left should be grounds enough to extend Cade a waiver , imo. All this other lawsuit, legal action, however suspicious appearing, seems to lend more reason to grant a waiver. If Kirby is smart he'll move on and coach up his team and not let this become a distraction ASAP.

VN Store

Back