'21 FL WR Simeon Price

If you're going to troll us, then at least have the courtesy of coming up with something funny and/or witty to say.
I’m not trolling, I’m stating facts. We lost 6 straight.
Edit: I’m just demoralized as a fan right now and it transferred to the board guys. Apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwilliams
I’m not trolling, I’m stating facts. We lost 6 straight.
Edit: I’m just demoralized as a fan right now and it transferred to the board guys. Apologies.

As a true VOL you can benefit the program by staying off the boards until you have gained full control of your emotional state. Seeking professional help to overcome your demoralized state might be a great move. Having checked a lot of your recent posts It is obvious that you are correct in your self analysis.... a lot more accurate than your coach, player, and prospect analysis over the last few months... Good luck in your recovery efforts.... GO VOLS.

Wow, I can see how all you negaVOLS can get into this snarky posting as a sport thing..... I am sure some of them will be proud to assist your efforts and take exception to my taking interest.

Some of this post should have been in blue font, I am just not sure what parts because lots of posts on here have demoralized me as well... OH WAIT.....

As a true VOL you can benefit the program by staying off the boards until you have gained full control of your emotional state. Seeking professional help to overcome your demoralized state might be a great move. Having checked a lot of your recent posts It is obvious that you are correct in your self analysis.... a lot more accurate than your coach, player, and prospect analysis over the last few months... Good luck in your recovery efforts.... GO VOLS.

Wow, I can see how all you negaVOLS can get into this snarky posting as a sport thing..... I am sure some of them will be proud to assist your efforts and take exception to my taking interest.

Some of this post should have been in blue font, I am just not sure what parts because lots of posts on here have demoralized me as well... OH WAIT.....
I’m not demoralizing you, you ok? Apparently me telling you to get off your morality box twisted your banana hammock to the point of some long winded tirade.

I also don’t lurk through user posts like a stalker but you’re right, I’m the one showing psychological abnormalities. Not a good self admittance champ.

I also don’t lurk through user posts like a stalker but you’re right, I’m the one showing psychological abnormalities. Not a good self admittance champ.

I thought you guys liked snarky..... yet another example of double standard application. So doing background research on a subject is now called lurking? Guess that could be part of your self professed emotional issues.... GO VOLS.... Dang, this snarky thing could grow oh a guy....

I thought you guys liked snarky..... yet another example of double standard application. So doing background research on a subject is now called lurking? Guess that could be part of your self professed emotional issues.... GO VOLS.... Dang, this snarky thing could grow oh a guy....
Luke Pruitt that you lol?

“Tennessee is really sticking out to me, (and) South Carolina, Mississippi State,” Price said. “I was on the phone with Coach Pruitt a couple days ago. … He was just checking up on me, wanted to let me know I still have an offer there at the University of Tennessee. He says he really likes my tape and he wants me to be a Vol. I talked with (defensive coordinator Derrick) Ansley, as well.”

“My offer actually switched from safety to receiver, I believe,” he said. “When they originally offered me, it was safety. My head coach, when he talked to Coach Pruitt, he let me know that they asked about receiver and what they think about me at that position, and my coach let them know that I’m explosive there and I can make plays when I have the ball in my hands.”

“That’s why the University of Tennessee is one of my top schools,” Price said. “Since they offered, they’ve always been checking up on me, talking to me throughout the entire recruiting process. Since signing day is coming up, it’s definitely gotten a little more serious.”
RC

VN Store

Back