BOOOOOOOOM!

Curb your enthusiasm, fellow. The new arrivals were/are only high school players enrolling in college. This is the SEC and learning your OL responsibilities then consistently executing them is not done magically. But in 1-2 years if the players don't transfer, we will be formidable to say the least, and likely just downright scary at best. But for the moment, switch off the F-22 and cool your jets.
Huh what? none of them are freshmen. Trey will be a 4th year and Mays his 3rd

Literally only one newcomer so plural doesn’t apply. Classic pump the brakes fail

My baaaaddd. I thought in our recent recruitment cycle we had gotten some new OL players. Damn Pruitt for not trying to stockpile some, right?

My baaaaddd. I thought in our recent recruitment cycle we had gotten some new OL players. Damn Pruitt for not trying to stockpile some, right?

We do have others coming in. I think the mix up was that your original response quoted someone posting about our 5 projected starters. 4 5 stars and 1 4 star in that projected group. One new guy (Cade Mays) who is a junior

We do have others coming in. I think the mix up was that your original response quoted someone posting about our 5 projected starters. 4 5 stars and 1 4 star in that projected group. One new guy (Cade Mays) who is a junior

No problem. Stuff happens.

I saw Gray and Chandler sprinting 400 meters on Tom Black Track, trying to get in condition to gallop up and down the field next Fall.

Looks about like 2 years ago. Except for the quality, depth, run blocking, pass blocking, experience, and maturity.

giphy.gif

I will go on record as saying Trey deciding to stay is as big, if not bigger, than Peyton deciding to come back. If Mays is granted immediate eligibility ?! Next year's line could be the best in the program's history.
You do realize that Fulmer had 4 and 5 star lineman 3 deep pretty much his entire tenure don’t you?

Curb your enthusiasm, fellow. The new arrivals were/are only high school players enrolling in college. This is the SEC and learning your OL responsibilities then consistently executing them is not done magically. But in 1-2 years if the players don't transfer, we will be formidable to say the least, and likely just downright scary at best. But for the moment, switch off the F-22 and cool your jets.
Dang Woodsy, where did you buy that wet blanket?

VN Store

Back