Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hesitate to ask and derail the thread but I will because I honestly would like to know. How many scholarships can we give for this class?

With Cade being our 22nd I think the "dream 3" to finish the class are Hardy, Beckwith, Jones.

They may have a spot for Edmond, but something tells me he could be a PWO candidate. Chance they may still take Miller & Williamson too, I'd think with Cade coming and if they land Jones Miller would be the one of the two not coming. We'll see though be an interesting month for sure.

Stats don’t lie

If Miss State went 1 for 2 each season against Top 25 SEC opponents while Leach is there that would be pretty darn good for them, historically speaking. Considering which teams that would be, that could really shake things up if you're upsetting one of Auburn, LSU, or Alabama every year.

You may get heat for that statement, but it's true.

MSU's problem is that they split the in-state talent with Ole Miss, they have Alabama, Auburn, and LSU next door, and a lot of the in-state talent has to go JUCO because they can't make high enough ACT scores to get past the clearinghouse. I've often wondered if you could use football to convince people they need to fund education better in this state.

Reactions: SoilVol
Sorry had to disappear...bi-product of the DW situation and my old friend KS attempting to screw us in more ways than one. Needless to say we am not playing nice anymore after this last attempt by the pups to get us in trouble.

DW UGA smoke had always come from the fact ga had the coach in their pocket....we had been working the mom and it turns out that was our biggest mistake. Throughout the process it was clear our staff had the best relationship with her and DW..... but in the end for a kid in his position it purely came down to taking a better deal which I can’t really blame him. I knew the day after he got home from his official he wasn’t coming here but we were not going to spoil his moment regardless...we are not going to burn bridges like CKS is doing. We see where that is finally catching up. And to that point...there is more change and instability coming uga’s way on the coaching front....just puts a smile on my face.

It would have been great to have a talent like DW here but the fact is we will win these battles more than we loose from now on and if you can’t see that Tenn is back then GTFO.

GO Vols

Hey @Freak, can you add a "100x Like" button?" One like isn't cutting it for this post.

Sorry had to disappear...bi-product of the DW situation and my old friend KS attempting to screw us in more ways than one. Needless to say we am not playing nice anymore after this last attempt by the pups to get us in trouble.

DW UGA smoke had always come from the fact ga had the coach in their pocket....we had been working the mom and it turns out that was our biggest mistake. Throughout the process it was clear our staff had the best relationship with her and DW..... but in the end for a kid in his position it purely came down to taking a better deal which I can’t really blame him. I knew the day after he got home from his official he wasn’t coming here but we were not going to spoil his moment regardless...we are not going to burn bridges like CKS is doing. We see where that is finally catching up. And to that point...there is more change and instability coming uga’s way on the coaching front....just puts a smile on my face.

It would have been great to have a talent like DW here but the fact is we will win these battles more than we loose from now on and if you can’t see that Tenn is back then GTFO.

GO Vols

Welcome back!
How are we looking in regards to coaching changes?

GO Vols
giphy.gif

GO Vols
giphy.gif

GO Vols
Ooooooohhhhhhh Kirby fittin to get it

GO Vols
You taking wish lists? Elite RB please to go with this O line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back