'17 TN ATH Amari Rodgers (Clemson commit)

Thought has crossed my mind a few times about this scenario and our need for proven WRs. He has always wanted to be closer to his dad. I just don’t think he would leave Clemson

Reactions: BigOrangeD
The Tony Basilio Show

Do Things Come In 3's?
spacer.gif
Let's see, we have Cade Mays ... Legacy player, along with Miles Jones and ________? Could the 3rd be Amari Rodgers or Clemson? I'm talking about Tee Martin's son who had perhaps the biggest catch in Clemson's come from behind win over Ohio State in the National Semi-Final. There's a lot of chatter in Tennessee's program that Amari Rodgers is going to graduate in the spring which would free him up to perhaps finish his career being coached by his father at UT. That would be amazing if it happened. What a stroke of luck this would be for Tennessee to get an accomplished football player like Amari who grew up in Knoxville.

Probably nothing, but to me Clemson is 🧡💜, not just 🧡. Price or Hubbs hinted at a couple more tranfers after Cade. Won 2 nattys, maybe a final year or 2 playing with his dad. Who knows

I personally don’t see him transferring. He has one of, if not the, top college QBs throwing to him. No way he leaves if he has NFL aspirations.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back