Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

Cade Mays to Tn or Ark or other. ...Ark, as Sam Pittman is HC now, after being Ga's line & assoc HC. Tn, since this was his choice till Tn imploded. So, he wanted a winner first. Also, since his Brother likes Tn & Tn is looking up, besides being from Tn, where his Dad played. Plus, maybe a top 10 recruiting class at Tn as was Ga's when he chose them. Ark will not have such a class, and a first time HC, as was the case with Pruitt who had just come on board. Other probably would be a national contender as he thought Ga appeared to have that outlook. Maybe LSU, Bama, or Florida...

Cade Mays to Tn or Ark or other. ...Ark, as Sam Pittman is HC now, after being Ga's line & assoc HC. Tn, since this was his choice till Tn imploded. So, he wanted a winner first. Also, since his Brother likes Tn & Tn is looking up, besides being from Tn, where his Dad played. Plus, maybe a top 10 recruiting class at Tn as was Ga's when he chose them. Ark will not have such a class, and a first time HC, as was the case with Pruitt who had just come on board. Other probably would be a national contender as he thought Ga appeared to have that outlook. Maybe LSU, Bama, or Florida...
Thanks for joining in.

Honestly I don't care if its Hill as long as we're scoring enough points to win and it be a little exciting too. But just enough to win is first.
I want enough points to not care who we put in the 3q for mop up. Jarrett has been all vol for his 3 years and nobody can doubt the guys heart and if he is the one they trot out then he’s my guy, but he does not have the mental part of the game consistently and for that I’m hoping one of the others does. With the addition of Cade (please ncaa transfer deciders πŸ™) this oline should give me enough time to make reads and have a good run game behind our rbs

He was playing LT during the bowl game due to a couple of their players leaving early .. not his normal position.

This dude is projected day 1 pick at RT/Guard
No way he sits out a year to tranfer if he is projected first round pick.

Just read that Mays will probably be seeking immediate eligibility due to his father suing the school and a chair manufacturer.
Yeah that really dont make all that much sense to me how exactly that will work does anybody know how that will work.

Are these insiders the same who said music city bowl/ *5 TE secretly signed with us/ Gruden is on the tarmac?? Because if so..I wouldnt get to excited about their "news".
Wait, none of that's true!πŸ˜„

My Lord, I just leave VN alone since this morning to actually get some work done and I come back to THIS! Thought alll was quiet until Feb. That's why you have to check back every hour in case you miss something.

giphy.gif

Is it true that his Father was so disgusted at being in Athens that one of his fingers tried to leave?

Attorney added this looks promising

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08-22-37-49.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-22-37-49.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 55

VN Store

Back