Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

Two questions:

1) Will he land back in Tennessee?

2) What the hell is going on at Georgia?

1. Well that seems obvious.

2. Pretty much what goes on at every other school. 5 stars don't start, they transfer.

Looks like I may have to work on that whole “forgiveness” Bible Study again 😀

Well, lets do this right. We got several different faiths here, and let's make sure everybody has reason to hear it. Who knows where the box of hymnals got stored? Let's get a darn good choir formed. If there are any primitive baptists here, you bring the foot washing stuff. Bring in the sick, we are doing some faith healing at some point. Everybody is getting rebaptised whether they need it or not. Watch your step up front, a few might need to be prostrate before the Lord. Safety first. And we done have plenty who speak in tongues very often. But I'm telling you guys right now. Anybody brings in that basket of rattlesnakes, I am gonna have me a clear shot at the door. Can I get an Amen?

Last edited:
Reactions: par4rick
This stuff continues and we might start believe CJP had a reason for saying this would be the decade of the Vols.

WR & OL today. Tomorrow, we get our biggest recruit of the year when Trey announcing he's coming back to put an end to this 3rd round draft nonsense.

As much as I love Trey a large part of me says go live your dream big guy and get that money if you can. But either way I just wish him well in whatever he decides. Such an amazing guy. DEM ORANGE BRITCHES!

well, lets do it right. Who knows where the box of hymnals got stored? Let's get a darn good choir formed. If theres any primitive baptists here, bring the foot washing stuff. Bring in the sick, we are doing some faith healing at some point. Everybody is getting rebaptised whether they need it or not. Watch your step up front, a few might need to be prostrate before the Lord. Safety first. And we done have plenty who speak in tongues. But I'm telling you guys right now. Anybody brings in that basket of rattlesnakes, I am gonna have me a clear shot at the door.
I'm gonna stitch this into a checkerboard quilt!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Yeah anybody BUT the guy who led us to 8 wins right?
If he is he is and I will be behind him I just hope some of the younger guys can step it up... He "won" 8 games behind the guy you said wouldn't play again so you can have your own opinion even if its wrong;)

VN Store

Back