'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Even if Trey doesn't come back. Imagine cooper and cade as the starting guards next year.
Don't think Cooper will be starting next year, and that's a good thing for us. We have a LOT of talent on the OL. I think Cooper's best position in C and with Kennedy coming back, Cooper gets a year of S&C and then he's our starting C in 2021. He could definitely see some playing time though. Or I could be completely wrong about it all.

Georgia OL players throwing shade at Cade..on twitter.will be fun to watch and what gets said about this...Georgia board is worried,only a few are saying he was over rated.just stating he’s a better guard than he is OT and that they are loaded with interior guys and not enough good tackles so we will see but they are concerned with Jake declaring and Cade leaving they are starting to question Luke’s ability which is glorious. Georgia is heavily convinced already that he will be sitting out a year also and they don’t Understand his motive when he would have started there and could turn pro after his junior year

Georgia OL players throwing shade at Cade..on twitter.will be fun to watch and what gets said about this...Georgia board is worried,only a few are saying he was over rated.just stating he’s a better guard than he is OT and that they are loaded with interior guys and not enough good tackles so we will see but they are concerned with Jake declaring and Cade leaving they are starting to question Luke’s ability which is glorious.
If there was any doubt concerning him changing his mind, those yahoos squelched that. 😏

Georgia OL players throwing shade at Cade..on twitter.will be fun to watch and what gets said about this...Georgia board is worried,only a few are saying he was over rated.just stating he’s a better guard than he is OT and that they are loaded with interior guys and not enough good tackles so we will see but they are concerned with Jake declaring and Cade leaving they are starting to question Luke’s ability which is glorious.
georgia can kiss DN. burn it.
GreedyOptimisticHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

Can I just say Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!! 🍊🤯🍊🍊🤯🍊🍊🍊🤯🤯🤯🤯 I love it. We stomped all over their faces and crushed their nose. InB4 all the UGA trolls say he wasn’t any good and they’re glad to see him go. 🤣😂🤣
Too late.

Do they have any OLinemen left?

My petty moment:
Whoever was calling into Finebaum, call tomorrow and discuss Kirby doing Cade like that.

You Twitter folks too. Tired of us making national headlines while everyone else is overlooked.
It will start to quiet down the next two seasons. If we keep rolling like I think we will, we'll be a dark horse Natty contender in '21.

I'm not exaggerating, either...

VN Store

Back