'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Wait.....what did I miss, what is the "finger incident"?

Kirby and his gang of goons amputated Kevin’s finger with a folding chair on an OV in 2017. Then Pittman puts it in the shrimp cocktail tray to keep it iced. Poor lady eats it and well here we are.... Cade is a Vol.

Last edited:
My man.bringing the angels over here I see.👀😁

View attachment 252737
tenor.gif

Reactions: UTSuave’
AP says the finger accident happen on Cades official visit to UGA 2 years ago
That dad though!!!!
Suffered a cut off finger as an insurance policy that If things don’t go right with sons plan he has “clean cut” way to transfer and lose no eligibility.

that’s love

See - we can have nice things.

Competition for RT, but I have to think it's Cade's. That he is interchangeable at G is just that much better. An example would be Landon Dickerson rolled right in to C for Bama after playing G most of his games at FSU and being an OT in HS. Cade brings a versatility that can be used all across the line.

saw dawg fans on their board already saying he has bad footwork, not that big of a loss lolol

“This past season, Mays started 11 of Georgia’s 14 games, with seven coming at right guard, according to Jake Rowe for Georgia’s 247Sports site.

Aside from his movement across the ‘Dawgs’ offensive line, Mays also pitched in at fullback and even tight end, showcasing the mobility he brings to any offense.”

-VR2

-UGA Board!...Looks good to me

1578516926302.gif

VN Store

Back