Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

I said someone that knows.

There was talk about early graduation as well as immediate eligibility, and I don't remember the details.

He could apply for a hardship. He could ask for immediate eligibility with a good lawyer and the NCAA bends. He could claim a number of things or graduate in May. With the NCAA who knows.

If he doesnt post this on his twitter account hes missing a great opportunity....

I know this doesnt compare to what our military goes through but the song is fitting.

I believe we can be competitive with Georgia next year but they will still be a formidable foe. I think their reign of automatically winning the East is over.

UGA will lean heavily on the graduate transfer QB market. I think if they land one, they will be alright while taking a step back (8-10 wins)... If they don't land a QB, they are screwed.

Would be ironic, and sad, (if he transfers to UT) if he ends up having that career ending injury that many on here wished upon him when he signed at GA

His position coach left so that’s one plus, he’d be less than 50 miles from home for his parents and grandparents can watch, that’s a second, and it hurt UGA chance of beating Bama so for the NCAA and SEC that’s a third
Maybe he can claim some kind of home sick hard ship and a Justin Fields excuse to get what he wants along with his coach leaving.

Honestly, it sounds like a coincidence. Not sure why Evans left, but the other two situations are completely different from each other. Nobody is shocked by Fromm entering the draft and it says nothing about the state of things at UGA. Mays likely just wants to play with his brother and give his parents the opportunity to be together when watching their kids play. For all we know, Evans could simply be looking at a higher bidder.
I think GA turned Evans away due to off field behavior issues. He was planning to early enroll and GA didnt allow it, then released him all together. At least that what I heard before their bowl game.

Reactions: vol94
Depending on what we hear tomorrow, and what could happen with a Cade Mays appeal, 2020 could be:

Wanya Morris - LT
Trey Smith - LG
Brandon Kennedy - C
Cade Mays - RG
Darnell Wright - RT

With Jerome Carvin and K'Rojhn Calbert filling in when needed, and young Cooper Mays red-shirting.

I don't think it gets any better than that, in the nation. Not just SEC...nation.

Two ifs, but man, if we get those two breaks, that's a helluva line.

Reactions: tbh and VFL-82-JP
can we let this be one free pass for this photo? 😂

Attachments

• 69003BCD-CFED-4B79-90FE-2CD4F4AD5316.jpeg
    69003BCD-CFED-4B79-90FE-2CD4F4AD5316.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back