Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

Funny, I thought this was a possibility once Cooper signed with the Vols. Tennessee seems like the obvious choice but he did lead us on before and was very disrespectful to Tennessee once he signed with GA. But it is possible he has matured and has seen the apparent and relevant progress of Pruitts program and since his OL coach Pittman is gone, he may transfer to play with his brother. Would be interesting to see if fans would like to see him come home.

Might've been disrespectful given the immature sniping putdowns by some Vols fans. Under those circumstances, I'd have said good riddance and kiss my patootie as well.

Last edited:
Morris/Mays/who cares at center/Carvin/Wright in 2021 could be potentially dominating

Might've been disrespectful given the immature sniping putdowns by some Vols fans. Under those circumstances, I'd have good riddance and kiss my patootie as well.
True, college football fans can be downright nasty and Cade knows that all too well!

Now, big question. I know the rule that he has to wait out a year, BUT is it possible he could get a waiver from the NCAA? However unlikely?

I’m confused though, I thought he was going to graduate early, then transfer so he wouldn’t have to sit out? Is that how it works?

This stuff continues and we might start believe CJP had a reason for saying this would be the decade of the Vols.

WR & OL today. Tomorrow, we get our biggest recruit of the year when Trey announcing he's coming back to put an end to this 3rd round draft nonsense.

Reactions: DeusExMachina

VN Store

Back