'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Sorry boys. This just is not going to happen. Just like it didn't happen last spring when you had deluded yourselves into thinking Mays was transferring to the vols.
200.gif
The Dawgs are loaded at O-Line headed by Cade Mays and a ton of new talent coming in.

domainku-com-bfr-grumpy-cat-meme-generator-your-tears_zps471c5cbf.jpg

I wonder if part of the hard ship is broken recruiting promises; UGA assured the family that Cooper would be a priority - only to never do so. Because I’m fairly certain the narrative was that these two wanted to play together. Cooper spent a lot of time at UGA - to see Cade play etc, but maybe UGA just always gave him the cold shoulder.

All speculation here, of course.

Cade Mays deal has been a rumor for a little while, all I am getting from multiple sources there is that he wants to play with his brother and he turned in his portal papers this morning. UGA recruited Cooper some, but not really a high priority for Sam Pittman. He enrolled early at Tennessee on Sunday.

There is no question that Cade will be at Tennessee with his brother. Will he have to sit out? I don't know, but harder to transfer SEC to SEC school from what I have seen. Just have to see...

-Rusty

Really want to go back to the troll post on here saying we’re crazy and ridiculous for thinking Mays is leaving. But I really don’t care enough
He will never see it. They won't be around if they realize they can't gloat.

VN Store

Back