Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

he wont be able to play next year tho right? bc its in conference? should he transfer to Tennessee
His position coach left so that’s one plus, he’d be less than 50 miles from home for his parents and grandparents can watch, that’s a second, and it hurt UGA chance of beating Bama so for the NCAA and SEC that’s a third

My guess would be Tennessee or Arkansas with coach Sam

He certainly will not be playing for anything meaningful at Arkansas with his remaining eligibility. He can at least be on a better team if he chooses UT.

Georgia will now have 4 brand new starters on the o-line protecting a brand new and total unknown QB, in what was already a crappy offense.

In total, Georgia loses 8 of 11 starters on that sketchy offense.

They’re gonna be favored to win the East?

I know he was a 5* but dude got worked over in GA bowl game pretty bad. He needs coached up.

He was playing LT during the bowl game due to a couple of their players leaving early .. not his normal position.

This dude is projected day 1 pick at RT/Guard

Headed to Tennessee to play with his brother?

I hope so. I do believe he'd have remained home if it wasn't for the fact the UT had Lylyeitis at the time. If he comes to the UT, it will Surely strengthen our OL. Not to mention give us insight into the UGA playbook.

VN Store

Back