'16 AL WR Velus Jones (Transfer)

Guy runs a sub 4.4 and you dummies don't want him. Surely worth a scholly with our wr core gutted. Especially if the staff wants him.

I guess I'm a dummy but I don't want him. The whole transfer portal roller coaster is sending up red flags for me. Jennings and Calloway are big losses but I think we have some guys that can step up and be productive.

We will miss Jennings and Calloway big time. They were our lifeline. Hopefully Gibbs plays like his ranking out of high school.

Reactions: Catbone
Really don’t see why we’d waste a valuable spot on a kick returner.

Other than doing a decent job of returning kickoffs, Jones has done diddly in 3 years and I don't see any reason to think he'd make a splash in a new offense. He's averaged 1 TD per year and <10 yards per reception, which is horrible for any WR but especially one touted as a speedster. I'd much rather see us focus on developing the guys we have for another 2-4 years.

1578437169420.png

Other than doing a decent job of returning kickoffs, Jones has done diddly in 3 years and I don't see any reason to think he'd make a splash in a new offense. He's averaged 1 TD per year and <10 yards per reception, which is horrible for any WR but especially one touted as a speedster. I'd much rather see us focus on developing the guys we have for another 2-4 years.

View attachment 252465
Heres all of the highlights...

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

VN Store

Back