I believe Jeremy Banks is coming back..

I'll accept him back as long as he's given up beating up coeds and threatening police officers;)
I heard he swung at the phone Bufford Pusser style and broke her arm off at the shoulder and she just about bled out before she could be rushed to the hospital....was pronounced dead 3 times on the way.......heard from an insider than KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Bah!

In my day as a GenX'r we didn't have these little girly 3"x5" index card phones.

Phone fights were serious business. You could get your head cracked open with the 6"×10" 3LB brick phone or choked out with the cord.
Serious, serious business.
Potential to be ground 1-2weeks.
They even had handles so you could get a good grip. That is unless you had to yank on off the wall. You could use the 25 ft cord (luxury item) to swing it like a bolo.

The most impressed I was with CJP was when he grabbed #12 (not looking up proper spelling) by the jersey and drug him back to the sideline. 12 had just made a dumb penalty on a late hit. It was all over his face that he didn’t like being in trouble. By the time CJP had stopped yelling and let go #12 was fired up and nodding along. Go watch the video, it’s actually impressive. 12 goes back in a play later and is all over the field.

That’s called coaching.

Edit: Shamburger. It finally came to me. It sucks to be old
Actually was the next play since the play run from scrimmage while he was out was a false start. Love me some SHAWN SHAMBURGER !

100% Jeremy Banks will be back on team for Spring ball. I don't know the specifics on how he will be reintroduced or reinstated, but 100% he will be back on team. He deserves a second chance and is doing everything he is being asked to do to make it right and back on the team. He will be a huge readdition to the team.

OIP.SSnFJB9vIwYU1kVAksaZ_gHaHa

Just my belief in talking with him personally. I own a nonprofit organization and he has been doing community service for our organization. He is here with other players as well donating their time. When I asked him about football, we chatted a little bit. Football is his life and said he is working a process to hopefully fix he wrongs. I asked more about it and he told me he is close to doing what was asked of him and he smiled really big. He is a good kid. I really have grown to like him over the last month.

100% Jeremy Banks will be back on team for Spring ball. I don't know the specifics on how he will be reintroduced or reinstated, but 100% he will be back on team. He deserves a second chance and is doing everything he is being asked to do to make it right and back on the team. He will be a huge readdition to the team.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Titan05
Just my belief in talking with him personally. I own a nonprofit organization and he has been doing community service for our organization. He is here with other players as well donating their time. When I asked him about football, we chatted a little bit. Football is his life and said he is working a process to hopefully fix he wrongs. I asked more about it and he told me he is close to doing what was asked of him and he smiled really big. He is a good kid. I really have grown to like him over the last month.

giphy.gif

Good morning Mrs. Banks.

You guys being smarta$$e$... please stop.

I hope his failure can be turned into a positive. Guys like him are heroes to a lot people and particularly kids where he comes from. If he goes from disrespecting the police to showing and preaching respect for them... this has the potential to positively change a community.

CJP asked Jeremy Banks to be on our team. He accepted, but it is still a privilege to play football for UT. He did a stupid thing and that privilege was taken away. I hope he has grown and learned to be responsible as a player and person. Welcome back.

Even your own two posts dont jive together. 100% he will be back on team and he told me he is close to doing what was asked of him.
So he hasnt even completed his side, but we're supposed to believe it's 100% he's back?

Reactions: cardvolfan
Even your own two posts dont jive together. 100% he will be back on team and he told me he is close to doing what was asked of him.
So he hasnt even completed his side, but we're supposed to believe it's 100% he's back?

He will be back on this team. If there was any chance he wouldn't, he would have hit the transfer portal 2 weeks after getting kicked off.

The 100% is just an opinion based on where he claimed to be. You're working a little too hard to parse his statements.

You guys being smarta$$e$... please stop.

I hope his failure can be turned into a positive. Guys like him are heroes to a lot people and particularly kids where he comes from. If he goes from disrespecting the police to showing and preaching respect for them... this has the potential to positively change a community.

Since I'm one of the smarta$$e$, it's not the effort to change that Banks is attempting that I don't believe.

Reactions: cardvolfan
The 100% is just an opinion based on where he claimed to be. You're working a little too hard to parse his statements.
The 100% statement is just an opinion? A poster makes a claim that he is 100% sure the player is back on the team, and someone questions that, then you say poster's opinion only and not to take things literally. Now that is funny and quite bizarre.

Reactions: goldvol
remember that time that guy publicly gave out information he shouldn't have and now CJP won't use his non-profit for his players anymore?

Reactions: goldvol
If he comes back I hope he is put back at Rob where he can help us the most. Gray and Banks rotating will be a monster combo at Rb.

Well BreadedVol doesn't seem to believe it, so I'm gonna say it is 100% cause last time he said something wasn't gonna happen.... Lol, it did.

As I've said before, I'm good with whatever Pruitt decides.

Good for him. After successful second chance to Juan, I think Jeremy can take a chance on Banks too. Let the kid play football while he finishes school but have him do certain 'back to team' tasks so no one takes their spot in team granted.
Who is this Juan you speak of?? He sounds Hispanic to me lmao!!

Reactions: volmandu

VN Store

Back