Feel bad for Albert Haynesworth like him or not

Heard about this and I said to myself "How dumb!" Guy needs a kidney and would say something so moronic. He proves time and again he has some loose brain cells.

Can someone from the 98 team talk to him and tell him how stupid he appears? Mercy. Al.... Hoping he finds a kidney

I honestly don’t care. People are entitled to say whatever they want. Does any average Joe really think Big Al has any clout or following power to make a difference or incite an action? I’m being serious. People are always on social media spouting off as a never Trumper or Right Wing Always Trumper. It’s become white noise and easy to tune it all out.

I would love to know his credentials to talk foreign policy first and foremost. Secondly, he and all other 99% of the folks in this country didn’t know who Soleimani was. And I’m talking about people that are Trump fans and people who aren’t. One thing that made Twitter unbearable that night the report came out we got him was everyone all of the sudden became experts in foreign policy.

Guy was evil and deserved justice. Glad he’s gone.
I care. People are entitled to say what they want and we are entitled to criticize it.

Reactions: Remy and T_Vol376
I care. People are entitled to say what they want and we are entitled to criticize it.

That’s fine. I just don’t see why all the fuss and wasting of effort to care for something some guy said on social media..... stuff like that is said daily. Big woop

In all fairness, war is a very ugly thing, Haynesworth did not aim at a particular party or person in his post. I believe he was echoing the sentiment that the rich and powerful start wars that the poor and powerless have to fight and die in.

People are indeed free in this country for the most part (until the hate speech police enforces what we can say) to say what they want. For many of them though they do not realize they are not free from the consequences of annunciating dumbaxx or douchebag stuff.

So.....someone tweets a political opinion you disagree with and you basically wish him death??

Might want to rethink that, regardless of your political leanings.

Reactions: tbh
Can we just let this go? Haynesworth said something dumb but he's no Kaepernick.

He is a POS, a man basically wishing death on somebody when death is standing at his own doorstep if he dont get a kidney. His odds at getting one just went down a whole lot. He is always looking for attention Karma is a biotch

Reactions: LargeOrange1
I don't wish negative on anyone and I hope he makes it through all of his medical issues in great shape but his post about the white house is ridiculous you have to be smarter then that, everyone has an opinion on religion, politics etc. and that's fine but putting it on social media is dumb

I quit being an organ donor when I found out a certain percentage of American organs MUST be implanted into foreign nationals. For example living in Saudi Arabia, frequently one of their people would show up with a kidney, or heart and ]lung transplants from USA donors. No, it's not reciprocal. Second everybody in the USA makes money from the organ donor programs except the actual donors and/or their families. The doctors and hospitals certainly do not do their work for free, they get paid. The donors, you're just suckers. Anybody in my family or for that matter any American citizen are welcome to any of my organs they may need, but none are to go to ANY foreign national. As an American I won't butchered up to help any but my own.
So it's not enough to simply help another human?

Reactions: N.ohio vol
So it's not enough to simply help another human?

Sure people should be able "to simply help another person" if they choose to do so. What we have in the USA is mostly middle and lower economic class people FORCED to give an extremely valuable organ if they donate. Once again, note the hospitals, drug manufacturers, and medical staffs do not donate their time or products for each and every organ transplanted, they collect checks.

Reactions: tbh
Haynesworth just posted a picture of the White House with a red circle around it stating Iran should attack it. Comments ?

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Regardless of how you feel about the president, advocating the destruction of a national landmark is dumb. Besides, I may or may not like the person holding the office but I’ll always respect the OFFICE of the president because of what it represents.

Saw he's really needing a kidney transplant. He's so young. I know this is ongoing but saw a twit the other night from his account.
I also read he has suffered brain aneurysms. His kidney and brain symptoms are probably due to high blood pressure. His brain doctor said his blood pressure was through the roof. His bad kidneys probably limit the amount of blood pressure medicine he can take, so his kidneys just get worse. I hope he gets a kidney and somehow solves the blood pressure problem. He needs to take off all the football weight.

Reactions: Mtnvol80

VN Store

Back