Def. Cord D.ansley will be top target for bama def. Cord. Position

You mean you don't like being cussed out, under appreciated, and talked down to while working like a dog? What's wrong with you?

Precisely. I do not see the appeal of working or playing for Nick Saban, the most joyless human being of all time.

Reactions: vols40 and Tarkus
Not anything. Ansley is tight with Pruitt. He gets a raise. Bama’s DC has become a revolving door...not good for them.

It's a revolving door because coaches keep getting offered better jobs. Hopefully we can keep him, but there's most certainly incentive for him to leave, especially if he has HC aspirations.

It's a revolving door because coaches keep getting offered better jobs. Hopefully we can keep him, but there's most certainly incentive for him to leave, especially if he has HC aspirations.
Lupoi left before demotion and IF Golding is being replaced, more of the same. It’s not trending as a HC grooming stop...quite the opposite.

Why didn’t Saban hire him last year?

Let’s be honest here, without injuries, to Moses & several others on defense and Tua injury, they probably win the whole thing again.

Except for the fact that they didn't win it last year.

Didn’t Saban just try to knock us for taking coordinators? Haha I guess he changed his mind on that type of thing.

Different situation but I see your point.

Saban was referring to the fact that his asst coach would get promoted to head coach and then take other coaches from the staff.

I dont think ansley would leave anyways he is too comfortable with pruitt. Unless it's for a head coaching job then he will.

It’s amazing the lack of coaching stability in college football. Coaches leave for promotions but it seems more changes nowadays.

Maybe it has always been thatway but I didn’t follow as closely?

VN Store

Back