'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

My opinion is he won’t play OLB. We recruited others specifically for OLB.

However, that doesn’t mean that he will never during a game play a rush DE or so on so forth depending on the situation. Our LBs are multiple.

In the FWIW column, CJP said recently after the signings that the players will play the positions they want to play. Good indicator that Mr. Eason will play ILB until proven he cannot play ILB well enough to get on the field. At that point they may change.

What a guy is now physically as a HS player is not what he will be after a year in the S&C program. Personally I love the idea of playing a bone crusher inside that can manhandle O-linemen while doing it. Makes the other teams one dimensional.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
My opinion is he won’t play OLB. We recruited others specifically for OLB.

However, that doesn’t mean that he will never during a game play a rush DE or so on so forth depending on the situation. Our LBs are multiple.
Ok. I appreciate it a lot.

Nobody has explained anything to me.

My point the whole time is he could poasibly play a different position. You are the one saying there is now way possible Pruitt would move a player from his high school position.

He could play DE...He could play OLB...
Yet still be still listed as the starter at ILB.

Look at it as "flexplayers" vs "positions"
Example:
Ray Lewis was a great MLB and ONLY..a MLB.
Brandon Spikes was a good MLB and was a good outside rusher on 3rd down. And when Spikes did this...the backup MLB may have been on the field at the same time...playing MLB.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back