'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

No, I said I thought he would gain weight due to his body type.
Ok...but Eason is gonna put on weight... and if he doesn’t hit 3 hunnert, I’m back hitting the hooch! IF, IF, he is 270 then what is he gonna play at 285? Again, to me, he looks kinf of like a James Harrison.

Although Pruitt did say he was a monster controlling that A and B gap.

I have no doubt he can at current weight.

My question was where would he play IF, IF, again IF he gains weight.

It depends.

Isaiah Simmons for Clemson is 6"4 235. Defensive POY in college football.

This guy roams the secondary. He rushes the passer standing up or with his hand in the ground. He's played over the TE and defended passing lanes over the middle.

If Eason were able to get under 10 percent body fat..yet still be 285. Then he'll play MLB. OLB. 4-3 DT on 3rd and long...

IOW....he'll still be a MLB but he'll play where he can impact the game if his energy levels allow it.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Yes, that is my opinion.

I have said I dont know what their plan is with him. I havent guaranteed a thing, unlike you.

It depends.

Isaiah Simmons for Clemson is 6"4 235. Defensive POY in college football.

This guy roams the secondary. He rushes the passer standing up or with his hand in the ground. He's played over the TE and defended passing lanes over the middle.

If Eason were able to get under 10 percent body fat..yet still be 285. Then he'll play MLB. OLB. 4-3 DT on 3rd and long...

IOW....he'll still be a MLB but he'll play where he can impact the game if his energy levels allow it.

Lol thanks for explaining this to him LittleVol.

Reactions: LittleVol
Lol thanks for explaining this to him LittleVol.
Nobody has explained anything to me.

My point the whole time is he could poasibly play a different position. You are the one saying there is now way possible Pruitt would move a player from his high school position.

My point the whole time is he could poasibly play a different position. You are the one saying there is now way possible Pruitt would move a player from his high school position.
They recruited him for ILB. Nothing’s changed.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

Lol 😂 please find where I said he would “never” play another position?

And that’s where he was RECRUITED at. How does that say position change is off the table? CURRENT plans is ILB.

VN Store

Back