Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Eason is just an ok recruit? And not arguing if he is "easily replace" that goes for most the staff except Neids. In fact two out of those trio are excellent gets both 4*
No. Eason was the only one of the 3 that had a committable offer the entire time.

The other 2, the “trio” as a whole, were not takes until much later in the cycle.

We missed on bigger recruits. They got the green light. I’m glad to have them.

Is what it is.

No reason to believe Alabama won’t continue to be a top program going forward but to me they seem to have lost that “Bama factor.” Over the last couple of years they don’t seem to be as physical at the point of attack and they’re not playing championship level defense like they always have. They used to just maul people up and down the field.

No. Eason was the only one of the 3 that had a committable offer the entire time.

The other 2, the “trio” as a whole, were not takes until much later in the cycle.

We missed on bigger recruits. They got the green light. I’m glad to have them.

Is what it is.

I agree with one being just an ok recruit but French was 4* also. I think he could be a good recruit. I'm just not sure CP would waste, if you will a scholly on someone he didn't think they couldn't develop. With the transfer portal like it is today he could have easily waited for that or go JUCO. I am enjoying the conversation with ya.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
This was a beat down. PJ Fleck completely abused Gus and a team full of 2 and 3 star players put up about 500 yards on our defense and we gained about 225. I'm really impressed to be honest. I hope we can row our boat at some point.

Gus sucks. We may be stuck with him thanks to garbage management, but Gus sucks. It’s sad success for Auburn equals the best losing record against Saban in the SEC.

That’s why a lot of fans checked out...
That game was a snapshot of why a lot of AU fans have checked out. Weeks of preparation yielded that clown show?

The silver lining for me is I no longer waste my time thinking about AU football anymore. Sure I watch the games, but at the end of the day I can predict the results with about 90% certainty.

Here is how 2020 will go - AU will lose at a minimum 2 out of the 3 between bama, LSU & uga. The Texas A&M game will be a toss up. Oh, and they’ll likely lose their bowl game to a team that they are more talented than but that team just wants it more.

Wish, rinse & repeat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back