Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he the key recruit and laid ground work in Memphis and the trio? And I think there was one more that mentioned him when they signed trying to remember who it was. As far as being irreplaceable, that applies to anyone.
The “Memphis Trio” were a fallback option after our slow start knocked us out of contention for higher ranked guys.

Glad to have them, but let’s not pretend like it was some great coup. They wanted to be here, together. They finally got the green light.

He was reportedly big in landing Omari Thomas. That was big time.

He’ll be easily replaced.

In Thailand I have some elevated powerlifting shoes

Here, I have some flat soled Metcons which have a pretty hard bottom and they feel good. I’ve gone in bare feet before too.

To me It’s first of all an ankle/calf mobility issue which you can test using the wall test. If your mobility is fine there, I think it’s just preference. Personally, my mobility is fine there but my back fares better more upright so the elevated heel is good for me.

As for sleeves, I’ve never used them. My knees are in incredibly good shape for what I have put them through

gym nerd

Yes Moss was interested in UT and was a lean but Butch F'd it up as usual.

Pretty sure he was already committed to Utah when we brought him in. We were really the only bigger P5 school that considered him. In hindsight, that staff was actually good at evaluations. Just didn’t develop very well and started losing out on local players.

The “Memphis Trio” were a fallback option after our slow start knocked us out of contention for higher ranked guys.

Glad to have them, but let’s not pretend like it was some great coup. They wanted to be here, together. They finally got the green light.

He was reportedly big in landing Omari Thomas. That was big time.

He’ll be easily replaced.

So Eason is just an ok recruit? And not arguing if he is "easily replace" that goes for most the staff except Neids. In fact two out of those trio are excellent gets both 4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back