2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Saw where Key put up 21 points 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in her last game. She is having an awesome season on a very bad team.

wouldnt it be nice if fudd shocked everyone and chose tennessee
I doubt she would talk to Tennessee at this point in the recruiting process. Besides the favorite UConn, is Maryland the only other school that has been mentioned that she is considering?

I wanted to come here and remind you guys about something I told you about last year.My wife's niece (Kendall Spray) who broke the 3 point shooting record in Tennessee two straight years in HS in Wilson County just finished playing a game Clemson vs. Notre Dame on the Irish court. She had 8- 3's on 8/11 for the day. I asked at the time she came out of HS why UT did not recruit her. I still don't get why.Clemson won by 15.Wish her well rest of the year,she is a great kid!

I wanted to come here and remind you guys about something I told you about last year.My wife's niece (Kendall Spray) who broke the 3 point shooting record in Tennessee two straight years in HS in Wilson County just finished playing a game Clemson vs. Notre Dame on the Irish court. She had 8- 3's on 8/11 for the day. I asked at the time she came out of HS why UT did not recruit her. I still don't get why.Clemson won by 15.Wish her well rest of the year,she is a great kid!

Holly only recruited top ranked players. In hindsight, she admitted that was a mistake.

Per Maria Cornelius, Karoline Striplin was on campus for her 2nd unofficial visit this month
Hoop Gurlz has her rated at 53. But she is 6'3" she averaged 25 and 15 her sophomore year and is at 20 and 13 so far this year. Already has some D1 offers from Clemson and La. Tech. Good to keep an eye on her.

Last edited:
Holly on recruited 5* that run fast jump high with very little fundamentals or basketball IQ. Things are changing!

One dimensional player who has struggled to adjust to this level. Despite today's performance, she has shot the ball poorly this season...

One dimensional player who has struggled to adjust to this level. Despite today's performance, she has shot the ball poorly this season...

I wasn't asking for some numb n-ts evaluation from anyone. She is not one dimentional.You obviously haven't watched her play.She handled the ball well and made some great passes in that game. This is her first year playing at power 5 level.I think she is adjusting just fine. Wish her well,like I said she is a great Kid!!

I wasn't asking for some numb n-ts evaluation from anyone. She is not one dimentional.You obviously haven't watched her play.She handled the ball well and made some great passes in that game. This is her first year playing at power 5 level.I think she is adjusting just fine. Wish her well,like I said she is a great Kid!!
I watched her play and she is a nice player. Mostly played off guard and on point about 30%. Handled the ball made a few nice passes. Good BBIQ, she saw some great passes but couldn't connect that caused turnovers. Seeks like a great teammate. I'd like to see her in better shape and put more motion into her game. But doesn't deserve the one dimensional tag.

Reactions: KellywillwinNC

VN Store

Back