Ol' Geno doubles down on bashing Tennessee, Fulmer, so on, so forth.

Auriemma has the #1 2020 recruit (Bueckers) along with 2 other top ranked players. UConn's 2020 class is ranked #2 by Hoopgurlz. For 2021 he already has commitments from the #5 and the #17 ranked ecruits. I think UConn will be OK.

If I were a Tennessee fan I would be concerned more about Tennessee's recruiting class.
Go back to the but sniffers thread troll!!!!!!

Auriemma has the #1 2020 recruit (Bueckers) along with 2 other top ranked players. UConn's 2020 class is ranked #2 by Hoopgurlz. For 2021 he already has commitments from the #5 and the #17 ranked ecruits. I think UConn will be OK.

If I were a Tennessee fan I would be concerned more about Tennessee's recruiting class.

Give us a year and we will be good! Thanks for your concern though!

Reactions: feathersax
Geno is also pissed that he lost out on several top recruits for 2019 and 2020. It appears that UCONN is not the automatic go to place for many recruits. As of now UCONN is not the lockdown National Champions anymore. Geno is no longer the big news in women’s college basketball. We just happen to be the team to kick around. He has to deal with the fact he is no longer the king of the hill.

Yeah you might want to take a look at the new rankings this week...

To get her waiver approved he checked the box that said the transferring school thinks the player should be allowed to play. And the two of them battled frequently but Geno did not hold a grudge and wished her well. That's why he can't understand UT not approving Evina to play. He feels no one should stand in the way of the player playing. All fans heard HCPF whine when UT didn't get a waiver because the transferring school wouldn't check the allow to play box. When that happened we at UConn thought he would see how harmful it is to the future of the athlete and expected him to be a nice guy. But when UT was asked their response was, 'We've moved on." And that's why Geno is mad at UT.

And Yes I'm a UConn fan. But it is time to get over all the personal stuff and get back to basketball.

it might be best not to run down your team in public media if you gonna need their approval for something at a later date. I count it as a good life lesson. Isn’t that what education really is, learning how to maneuver thru life.

Well mrs. geno mamma I am glad that the dick you have for a son keeps in contact with you by facetime. Hit ignore if you want to since you are a sucker!! The basement is where you need to go!
Well mrs. geno mamma I am glad that the dick you have for a son keeps in contact with you by facetime. Hit ignore if you want to since you are a sucker!! The basement is where you need to go!
Dude - you need to get off the meth and get your tooth fixed.

Reactions: olddog and Dube
it might be best not to run down your team in public media if you gonna need their approval for something at a later date. I count it as a good life lesson. Isn’t that what education really is, learning how to maneuver thru life.
Well KARMA smacked Fulmer in his dense head, so it might be nice if he didn't hold a grudge against Westbrook for telling the truth about Holly's atrocious coaching and how far the Lady Vols had sunk??? The only thing Holly did well was recruit?? Now Kellie has to clean up the mess she left, but It's gonna take another season at least.

perhaps that education should be put to use by reading and understanding the written word. That is a real good life lesson

But they're right in a way,,,might want to think about your entire audience,,,Kids parents, future players,,,
I've been here a while and there are several types of trolls,,trolls to infiltrate, trolls monitoring the site to keep up wiht the competitions on the next fan-level,, or Those who are other university fans 1st and UT fans 2nd,, etc

The unwanted trolls are about 10%
I guess we have to have a little pepper with our salt.

But they're right in a way,,,might want to think about your entire audience,,,Kids parents, future players,,,
I've been here a while and there are several types of trolls,,trolls to infiltrate, trolls monitoring the site to keep up wiht the competitions on the next fan-level,, or Those who are other university fans 1st and UT fans 2nd,, etc

The unwanted trolls are about 10%
I guess we have to have a little pepper with our salt.
Am I a 90 percenter????

Yeah you might want to take a look at the new rankings this week...
Yes Geno will be number after Stanford when down, however, over the last two years the field is much more level. Being number one does not insure that you will end up on top. There at least 4 teams in women basketball who have a shot at being the National Champion. UCONN is not a lock.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

I really could care less about Geno and his recruits. The point is the field is level and Geno is not a lock. Tennessee is a whole different issue. I could care less if Geno and UCONN go to hell in a hand cart.

Reactions: TnScooby
You can hate Geno all you want, but he backs up his players unlike the previous clueless WCBB coach here??? How many times were the players here thrown under the bus last season, particularly during the losing streak?? Thank God we have a REAL coach here now; a coach who actually cares about her players and who's not afraid to teach and challenge them!! Should be a good game against them / UConn!

Hope our new coach does not keep breaking records. The record of the widest margin of loss to Stanford is terrible. No doubt, Geno wants to clobber us!

Another take is that Geno's first priority is to stand up for his player. Obviously she feels as if UT hurt her some way or she would still be here and he is giving voice to her feelings. She is in a very emotionally charged situation and he is reflecting her attitudes. His job is to get her to calm down, heal up and get ready for next year.

Thanks Alex, I'll take Bull**** for a thousand .....

VN Store

Back