2020 season, Do the Vols ever appear in top 25 and....?

2020 season, Do the Vols ever appear in top 25 and who gets the nod at QB?

• Yes, JG starting quarterback all year

• No, JG starting quarterback all year

• Yes, HB/Maurer get some starts

• No, HB/Maurer get some starts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will be ranked after the win in Norman. Top 15 after beating the Gators.
LAugh.gif

People may not be so dismissive of this in about a month.
See this is what I’m talking about. You’ll jump on the bandwagon and before you know it no one will remember the ignorant and uniformed things you said and you’ll be Pruitt’s biggest fan.

Reactions: ScottyP5
See this is what I’m talking about. You’ll jump on the bandwagon and before you know it no one will remember the ignorant and uniformed things you said and you’ll be Pruitt’s biggest fan.

Are you a stalker?! I have said in other posts that I think Lincoln Riley takes a pro job and Hurts is gone. Florida loses a ton. We damn sure should be be able to beat one of those two teams if not both. That's been my point all along dimwit

Okay, we almost beat BAMA, we talked it to death, this season. CJP knows everything there is to know about BAMA football, we will easily whip them next season, I'm not sure who will beat us (if anyone), but we may have one tough game, two at most-you never know about injuries, next season 9-10 wins easily. We are on a roll. Finish in top 4, and have shot at THE NATY.

Last edited:
It's progress. 7 wins this year. 8 next.

Sure as Hell beats going the other direction
Okay I get it, next year 8, 2021-9, 2022-10, 2023-11, 2024 12&13OUR NATY. Other than a NATY 2024-25 season, what year will be our first SEC championship 2022 or 2023? From 2022 onward-look out CJP will have us steam rolling the NCAA-"get out the way".....
This is why I really like this board, you get some real knowledgeable posters-not just noise makers as are found all over the net.

VN Store

Back