Darnell Washington Announces He Did Sign On NSD

It probably is Georgia. That is where most of the noise has him going. If it's confirmed that Tennessee and Alabama have broken off contact with him since the early signing period ended... then, it's definitely Georgia. I don't put any stock in him going to Bailey's game last night. I mean, what else is there to do in Las Vegas on a Friday night, but go to a high school football game?

Shut up

Ummmm??? 6 times I do believe...😎

It's funny reading these posts like they know what's going on, yet clearly they haven't been paying attention to what's going on. Like the one saying maybe he's waiting to see what so and so does before deciding or the one that says maybe Chaney can change his mind. Read the title of the thread peeps..

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Everyone knows he signed but no one other than him his family and new coach know!
The opposing coaches that he didn't sign with know it wasn't them and I'm not sure how this doesn't leak out at some point. For example, if he signed with UT we would honor that and be quiet about it. At some point Bama and/or UGA might let it slip out that he didn't sign with them.

I thought the same thing. He was at Harrison Bailey game last night. A half time announcement for the Gator Bowl ? The Vols are the only game on that day would be a great statement for the Vol Nation.

I agree. There are as many reasons to think this could be a move beneficial to the program as there are negative. Let’s let it play out. Let’s stay positive. Landing him would be huge for our program. It would make that day extra exciting. I don’t think it helped us land other prospects, because I think he is out only TE target? But maybe so. Maybe it does help recruiting, him or our program at some level not mentioned.

Seems weird that we have zero crystal balls to us. It seems one analyst would throw us an obligatory ball. But here we are.

Reactions: SCRocket
Sorry to break the news. Saban has said that he has signed 1 individual that is waiting to announce at an all star game. Also, for those of you who think he was at the ball game to see HB play QB.....sorry butgiven he lives in Vegas and that event was a huge high school game Showcasing a lot of d1 players it’s a no brained he was there.

I thought the same thing. He was at Harrison Bailey game last night. A half time announcement for the Gator Bowl ? The Vols are the only game on that day would be a great statement for the Vol Nation.
Why would he go to Harrison Bailey's game unless it was to see the QB that would be throwing him the ball for the next 3 years? Maybe I'm reading too much into it or just looking for a reason to think we got him. 4-5 trips to Knoxville, coupled with this make me think he's an odds on favorite to be a Vol.

Sorry to break the news. Saban has said that he has signed 1 individual that is waiting to announce at an all star game. Also, for those of you who think he was at the ball game to see HB play QB.....sorry butgiven he lives in Vegas and that event was a huge high school game Showcasing a lot of d1 players it’s a no brained he was there.

Saban was taking about someone else. Bama boards have conceded.

6 times. 6! Watching our future qb in Vegas. He a vol. If he ain't I'll suck a fart out a my own butt, not someone else's. I have boundaries.

I can’t believe that no one on this site has a brother in law with a friend married to a girl who’s brother knows a fax machine repairman who’s coworker worked on the fax machine in Vegas or UT that saw the record that a fax was sent.....what kind of people are you?

VN Store

Back