'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has signed somewhere because he is an EE. Was told you have to go ahead and sign if you are a EE. No one is willing to talk about where though. I imagine because they don't want to seem untrustworthy for future kids. Will be announced at the UA game.
Sometimes the best breakdowns are just the simplest with common sense parameters.

Other than Freak almost getting in trouble with the humane society for what he did to that dog, this is the most accurate post I've seen.
damn-shame4.gif

So, he's signed and nothing has leaked at all? Usually it's leaning one way or another. (Have not read all the pages here)

This thread is killing me.. When I last looked I was on page 290 and now 334 so rather than reading all those pages I skip to the end but seeing a few of these posts I now have to go back and read the journey you guys have been traveling.

This thread is going to be a classic that will be mentioned 10 years from now.

So, he's signed and nothing has leaked at all? Usually it's leaning one way or another. (Have not read all the pages here)
It's felt like UGA... That he did already sign kinda corroborates some of the rumors coming from Athens.

Their confidence has not waned and at least some that cover UGA are connecting dots.

Vq guys have felt UGA pretty strong even before the esp. maybe they feel a little bit better about nieds etc like bass was taking about yesterday... But there's no one on our side of this saying anything really. Seckings nugget yesterday is the best Intel we've had for us that I've seen... And he's a dawg

Imo Either he's a dawg or it's one of the best smokescreens ever lol.

Only 2 TE position coaches have recruited him non stop and that is Hartley at Georgia and Nieds at Tennessee of the 2 he has a better relationship with Nieds

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This thread is killing me.. When I last looked I was on page 290 and now 334 so rather than reading all those pages I skip to the end but seeing a few of these posts I now have to go back and read the journey you guys have been traveling.

This thread is going to be a classic that will be mentioned 10 years from now.
Same for me. I rarely post in here, but will read occasionally. This one has been fun😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back