'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Atlanta Vol "protect" DW at this point if he really was a dawg? Why not spill the beans and tell everyone? This is what makes me think that DW is indeed a VOL! GBO
Because DW would then tell everyone that Atl vol can’t be trusted

JMO, but if DW does decide to sign during the ESP, it wouldn't surprise me if he was waiting until tomorrow, the last day. No particular reason to do it yesterday or today when he can drag it out.

If you were going to drag it out for three days, why not till January 2? Since that is when he originally said he would and drag it out further? Look at all the extra interest this thread (and probably other boards also, don’t go there and just assuming),has had in the aftermath of ESD.

If you were going to drag it out for three days, why not till January 2? Since that is when he originally said he would and drag it out further? Look at all the extra interest this thread (and probably other boards also, don’t go there and just assuming),has had in the aftermath of ESD.
Dec. 18th-20th recruits can sign. If you don't sign during that time period you have to wait until Feb NSD. DW's original plan, and could still be his plan, was to sign during the ESP, but announce on January 2. He cannot sign on Jan 2.

This thread is awesome. Left with the wife to grab a bite at the local Mexican joint. Three margaritas later I am back home and it’s like Chris Angel Mindfreak. Well played VN well played.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
People claiming that he is “relaxed” as proof is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I feel very relaxed too. Why would anyone be tense? Does that mean I subconsciously know as well? He could be a raging alcoholic that just strangled a baby kitten.
yeah that is pretty pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back