'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

Is Kyree turning us down for a program like Oklahoma?
IIRC Brown just kind of unexpectedly didn’t sign on signing day and then later turned up in Norman. From what I understand that was a grades thing, and this doesn’t seem to be that. Let’s see where Miller ends up.

Don’t do this to yourself
Lol...do what? Just making an observation. I don’t live and die by every up and down of the roller coaster. We will get ours. Might steal 1 or 2 we aren’t expecting and will prob lose 1 or 2 that we aren’t expecting. Pretty much happens every year. We have an elite staff that coach, develop, and recruit. We are in good hands. The wins will come more and more, and we will win more and more of these battles for the elite. I’m not worried about recruiting anymore. Just going to enjoy the ride.

I remember in the Chris Morris thread seeing that the coaches didnt want to sign another OL past what they already had. This guy moving on makes me think that they are feeling good about Ratledge. That's the only explanation I can think of, replacing an OL for an OL. It was just a matter of if it was gonna be him or Perry. Losing this guy gets us a spot back open though.

Sounds like we are expecting a solid close.

Don’t do this to yourself
Serious question. I understand the thought process of lowering expectations to avoid disappointment but does it actually work. It seems to me that people who do that are still just as disappointed after it happens. Maybe more so. I'm probably just weird I guess but I always expect to land every recruit we want and have never been disappointed if we don't end up signing them.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Lol...do what? Just making an observation. I don’t live and die by every up and down of the roller coaster. We will get ours. Might steal 1 or 2 we aren’t expecting and will prob lose 1 or 2 that we aren’t expecting. Pretty much happens every year. We have an elite staff that coach, develop, and recruit. We are in good hands. The wins will come more and more, and we will win more and more of these battles for the elite. I’m not worried about recruiting anymore. Just going to enjoy the ride.
That's my attitude also.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back