'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

He inherited them from a recruiting standpoint but the question was has he coached any. So yes, he coached Chauncey and CJ and Marco. Mullen did recruit Kaiir Elam who played a lot this year and is your typical UF DB, he’ll be the next great one I believe.
Didn’t realize Mullen was such a DB guru.

Lol at this post. We're actually set up for a solid finish in recruiting.. but by all means continue to freak out.
Okay Pruitt can develop the hell out of players, I won’t argue that. But we’re never going to catch up to Georgia and company with a recruiting class ranked in the bottom half of the SEC every year.

If you are wanting us to think that Mullen or anyone else on Florida’s payroll will be a better option to get a defensive player into the NFL as Pruitt then you are dumber than we thought you were, and that’s pretty damn dumb.

I have not and will not criticize your coaches, you’ve got a very good defensive staff. But you can’t act like Florida is Eastern Michigan or something. Mullen, Grantham, the DB coach is Torrian Gray who Mullen plucked from the Redskins, he has coached a who’s who list of NFL players.

UT will land a good replacement for this kid, I have no doubt.

When was our last in home visit to MM and what visits had he done or had scheduled ? I’m just curious about the recent contacts we had with him since his commitment. Who was his lead recruiter ? Just trying to get a grip on how we lost him.

When was our last in home visit to MM and what visits had he done or had scheduled ? I’m just curious about the recent contacts we had with him since his commitment. Who was his lead recruiter ? Just trying to get a grip on how we lost him.

Pretty sure Pruitt went in this week to try and save this

He just preferred being with Mehlen and the Gator players.

Where did last years class end up after many of the highest rated signees left town before ever putting on pads?

If you count all the transfers in, probably higher. John Greenard, all SEC and possibly All American offset anyone who left.

VN Store

Back