Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what kind of complementary snacks go with sipping tequila? With my bourbons, I like bacon, a good dark chocolate, or Reese’s pieces. (I know, not on @nicksjuzunk diet regiment) but we all have our vices!
Those all work with good tequila too. Seriously it's not much different. New flavors but similar lifestyle. Almonds are great with it. Anything salty really. Bacon and good tequila, yes please. Never tried chocolate with it but I'm not big on sweets so it may be good.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
Bite me MM.
I think that we were using him to get Rak. I could be wrong but that’s just a thought. Not saying he’s not a good player, and definitely like the pipeline to DC especially with Hill on the team and MM but what we really wanted was Rak. With him staying committed to LSU it may have been a mutual decision.

Come on down Slaughter!!

Reactions: Pane di mais
Those all work with good tequila too. Seriously it's not much different. New flavors but similar lifestyle. Almonds are great with it. Anything salty really. Bacon and good tequila, yes please. Never tried chocolate with it but I'm not big on sweets so it may be good.
Almonds is definitely a go to as well! Funny, started to type that, but figure y’all would think I was some kinda weirdo eating almonds with my bourbon! heading to in laws the day after Christmas, I’m sure I’ll sip on some Gran Patron or some other high end tequila while I’m there! Looking forward to it now.

Reactions: Sleegro
I think that we were using him to get Rak. I could be wrong but that’s just a thought. Not saying he’s not a good player, and definitely like the pipeline to DC especially with Hill on the team and MM but what we really wanted was Rak. With him staying committed to LSU it may have been a mutual decision.

Come on down Slaughter!!
Good point. Slaughter will. He's the one. I think I was just pissed because the Govs had their fate sealed a minute before. lol

Edit: tryin help a brother out @peaygolf

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back