Beer (and beer pics) II

20 more announced for SG birthday. I’m not familiar with any of these.

Attachments

• 50F0FD40-6D65-40A8-BE1C-397F989851B8.jpeg
    50F0FD40-6D65-40A8-BE1C-397F989851B8.jpeg
    435.2 KB · Views: 18
Really solid group rite there, other half from New York was definitely one of the brewries that inspired us. Moska is fire outta Cali, main and milk is solid. Pure project is San Diego I think, I've enjoyed them. Resident culture from Charlotte is really up and coming, only a few years old. But that list is solid as heck. Really love sand city outta Long Island

Mikerphone is best known for Smells Like Bean Spirit which I love. I know Mile Wide from my trips to Louisville, solid, but nothing blew me away. Moksa is a very well known CA brewery. Narrow Gauge and Outer Range are both Hazy IPA breweries, amongst the best in the country, been to both taprooms. I wasn't familiar with Saint Errant until last years Anniversary and they were my biggest surprise newcomer for me.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
That SG lineup is fire!!!

Alvarado street.
Bottle logic
Cerebral
Great Notion
Hop butcher
Hoof hearted
Mikerphone
Other half
Outer range
Pure project
Weldwerks
Wren house

Last edited:
Last ones. I’m about to order my tickets when they drop. Gonna do that, and then be good and drunk for Nashville SC’s first MLS game that night.

Attachments

• 574BB5F4-0572-4687-B10D-DAADCA2315D4.jpeg
    574BB5F4-0572-4687-B10D-DAADCA2315D4.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 11
Mikerphone is best known for Smells Like Bean Spirit which I love. I know Mile Wide from my trips to Louisville, solid, but nothing blew me away. Moksa is a very well known CA brewery. Narrow Gauge and Outer Range are both Hazy IPA breweries, amongst the best in the country, been to both taprooms. I wasn't familiar with Saint Errant until last years Anniversary and they were my biggest surprise newcomer for me.

You going this year?

Anyone else in Modern Times League? Ordered while ago and excited for the Modem Tones.

First I have heard of it. I always hit Modern Times when in San Diego and drank a lot of it when I lived in the Bay Area. Unfortunately, I have only found it once since moving to Miami.

One of the good things about the hops revolution is not catching flak when you tell the Doc, " oh, just a couple of beers every day in the evening"

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
This was Robert Burns night, and I was trying to avoid Scotch ... so got these guys instead:

Attachments

• 20200125_115708.jpg
    20200125_115708.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 12

VN Store

Back