Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is they have no recognizable offense. Next time they play just watch the post. They just sort of follow the ball around with their butts in the defender. Not much in the form of screens. they pass it around the three point line and then someone goes one on one with a desperation type shot or shoot a three. Defense is the key to this teams success because their best chance to score is on transition baskets. They can win if they can turn the other team over to get those and if they're hitting the three. There are other things that stick out to me but I don't want to offend Butchna.
Barnes has about 100 set plays he could give her. You can have a great man offense without setting a single screen, but you better pass and cut and beat people off the dribble. Personally, for them, I like set plays against man to take advantage of matchups. Against zone you have to pass the ball and attack space.

Barnes has about 100 set plays he could give her. You can have a great man offense without setting a single screen, but you better pass and cut and beat people off the dribble. Personally, for them, I like set plays against man to take advantage of matchups. Against zone you have to pass the ball and attack space.
There are some plays and back screens that work for a zone. Drawing two defenders leaves holes and someone is open if they find them. Watching the Men and then watching the Lady Vols its night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back