Game Thread: #23/24 TENNESSEE VS. COLORADO STATE

Horston is not who I though she was going to be so far this year!

Jordan is just like Meme...She needs mentoring
Meme was mentored for her last two years and look hos she turned out...almost made the WNBA.
She was Atlanta's last cut

Don't take the foot off of the gas!

"Finish as you started and finish as you want to start the next one"

State is throwing the ball around the horn......they need to shoot to get points.

Tenn up by 40 points.....with 2:00 minutes to play.

This team is not even a good scrimmage for us, yet we have a bunch of turnovers it seems that we have maybe three players that should be playing in a different level of college ball. Turnovers kill you against good teams and keep other teams in the game. I love this team but unless we can value the ball more it will be a long sec season. I really hope that I am wrong and we go on to have a great season despite the turnovers. Maybe there a mold issue in the locker room as this turnover bug has been around a long time. Season after season turnovers have plagued us. I know it’s early but savvy or the lack of it, and turnovers can last until its over

This team is not even a good scrimmage for us, yet we have a bunch of turnovers it seems that we have maybe three players that should be playing in a different level of college ball. Turnovers kill you against good teams and keep other teams in the game. I love this team but unless we can value the ball more it will be a long sec season. I really hope that I am wrong and we go on to have a great season despite the turnovers. Maybe there a mold issue in the locker room as this turnover bug has been around a long time. Season after season turnovers have plagued us. I know it’s early but savvy or the lack of it, and turnovers can last until its over
Coach Harper does a lot of player substitution to keep fresh legs on defense and to get to know her players. A disadvantage of frequent player substitution is turnovers due to lack of team cohesion.

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back