'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

If this whole board donated $1 every month we could probably crowd source a five star every year.
So if we each gave $10 every month, does that mean 10 five star recruits every year? We could dominate the recruiting world!

ezgif.com-resize-467.gif

Yeah just came up with the idea. I'll take point. Everyone send the money to me and I'll make sure it works out. We will start with the class of 2021 and the first year we don't sign a 5* we will stop the program.
I'd rather send money to AV. It's not that I don't trust you, but....well. who are we kidding, I don't trust you.

VQ pod said not to discount TN on this kid because they will be going after him in January. They aren't optimistic, but said not to close the book in other words.
yeah, Peterson leaving maybe helps, but supposedly he has a really good relationship with the DC, who was promoted right?

yeah, Peterson leaving maybe helps, but supposedly he has a really good relationship with the DC, who was promoted right?
Yes. Its not a great chance, but if we have a spot left and put the full court press on him you never know. As they said on the pod, nobody thought we were getting Henry or Crouch this time last year. This staff doesn't give up.

Peterson is still part of the athletic department is what I read somewhere and I think Lake was his primary recruiter.

Peterson is still part of the athletic department is what I read somewhere and I think Lake was his primary recruiter.
either way, i remember that it wasn't like the whole staff went away, and all the usual suspects were still there that were associated with his recruitment.

would be a helluva get if they could pull it off.

Reactions: Bigbuckvol
Those “parts” stay out of the way and draw a check. Unless they’re opening a new Kroger’s.

VN Store

Back