Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

love this team. seems like an awesome group of kids (i under stand the bling, but, still don't understand men wearing earrings LOL, everyone wears them!) seems like a very genuine group, tightly knit.

My son is three months old & we've already had a talk. It involved me saying 'don't ever wear earrings, son'. He just smiled and cooed.

just remember, you could have been born in Indiana and been destined a hoosier fan

these 2 guys make me laugh for some odd reason

He doesn't know if we will
It will be interesting when somebody on the board will take the time to see which players committed or we are heavily pursuing that have not taken an official (and all the other disqualifiers) who qualify for the blue shirt.

Edit to include an article on blue shirt. Note it’s dated and mentions Butch.
Crabtree: Are blueshirts next?

How are y'all just now needing your wisdom teeth out? I only have 1 and was supposed to get it out at 17. Well it's been quite a while since then and I still have it....hoping for the best at this point.

love this team. seems like an awesome group of kids (i under stand the bling, but, still don't understand men wearing earrings LOL, everyone wears them!) seems like a very genuine group, tightly knit.

My son is three months old & we've already had a talk. It involved me saying 'don't ever wear earrings, son'. He just smiled and cooed.
And here I thought you was a uber liberal free love hippie type...lol..

You just a grumpy ol cuss like me..but..way back in the day I had em too...never got tatted up though, because about the time I was gonna get my arms done, everybody started doing it, and so I didn't because I hate being a sheepy follower...lol.

How are y'all just now needing your wisdom teeth out? I only have 1 and was supposed to get it out at 17. Well it's been quite a while since then and I still have it....hoping for the best at this point.
I only had to have one removed so I'm 3 times wiser than all y'all.

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back