Ole Miss in Neyland 2021

Both teams definitely should be better than they are today. It won’t shock me at all if both are ranked.

Don’t particularly care for the guy, but Kiffin will flip them quick. I’m actually concerned about him poaching our Memphis kids so hopefully Pruitt can keep western Tennessee on lockdown.

Tennessee should be rolling by then

Should be. But Kiffin is inheriting quite a bit of young offensive talent. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has them in a bowl next year and making some early noise in 2021.

Reactions: jonnon111
That is going to be one hot ticket to watch us give a long-deserved beating to Lane Kiffin. As much as I will enjoy him annoying the you know what out of Saban, I’m really looking forward to us whipping his butt! Who else is in this camp?
I liked Kiffin...can't blame him for going to USC. I wish him well at ole Miss.

Should be. But Kiffin is inheriting quite a bit of young offensive talent. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has them in a bowl next year and making some early noise in 2021.
I liked Kiffin...can't blame him for going to USC. I wish him well at ole Miss.

He is entertaining and the media loves him. He will turn OleMiss quick, especially with that QB. Only glad he will usually have to beat LSU, Bama and/or Auburn to get to us in the SEC championship game.

VN Store

Back