'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Nothing's changed. He set up that Bama OV a while back, and we've been trying to get him to come in before. He hasn't said no and he may come in under the radar. It has always been a bit of a long shot for UT, but we're not out of it.
We need a miracle here.

FWIW, VQ poster (could have been guessing) who said Thomas would be visiting this weekend also said TJB “was just in” when asked in the chat Monday night about Bell visiting soon. I believe TJB’s last visit was around a month ago, so not recent. Also the whole VQ staff avoided about 5 questions or so in the chat pertaining to TJB.

FWIW, VQ poster (could have been guessing) who said Thomas would be visiting this weekend also said TJB “was just in” when asked in the chat Monday night about Bell visiting soon. I believe TJB’s last visit was around a month ago, so not recent. Also the whole VQ staff avoided about 5 questions or so in the chat pertaining to TJB.
Yeah we tried our best and they ignored all our questions about him. I bet if Jarrett flips to Bama this will be one to watch

I wish. I also wish we landed Smalls, Sewell, Gilbert, and kept Ojulari.
Done deal for the others; but, I wouldn't be surprised at all if things started to heat back up for Smalls. Not saying they will...just wouldn't be surprised if they do.

VN Store

Back