Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

71 replies to a flawed original post, without a single person noticing the obvious. Congratulations dumb asses :p Amari Rodgers is NOT Tee Martin's son. That would bee Tee Higgins morons!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing! !!
Oh my god I am speechless :oops:...This guys post should be in the dumbest posts hall of fame....Wow...Just Wow...

71 replies to a flawed original post, without a single person noticing the obvious. Congratulations dumb asses :p Amari Rodgers is NOT Tee Martin's son. That would bee Tee Higgins morons!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing! !!

Surely you jest..... first fact returned on google inquiry of Tee's son?

Tee Martin also has a son, Amari Rodgers, who is a freshman receiver at Clemson.Dec 31, 2017

I would take them both. Kids say dumb things, but coaches will make the obvious decision to take them if it helps the team. However, these 2 are not going to move, but transfers are going to be an increasingly bigger story going forward if rules stay the same. All four playoff teams had major QB moves either in or out.

No. Nothing personal with Cade. I get kids jump ship. Didn’t like the recruitment announcement and the “f” Tennessee video though. I may sound a bit petty, but I hope Cooper absolutely kills it here just to rub it in Cade’s face.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ty4Vols
I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!
drinking on a sunday? cade would have to sit out a year..............and Amari would be downgrading. cmon man

Ummm, the DNA test called and said that Tee Higgins is NOT Tee Martin's son.

Amari most definitely is.

I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.

Fine example of asshats that have to show their ass. No one would have cared if you had just corrected what you thought was wrong, but nooooooooooo.

Lol, its all good tho, its just the internet. At least you came back and faced the music. There are several that did the same type thing about the coach and the season that have pretty much stopped posting and just lurk, like cowards.

Tee Higgins - my niece's boyfriend, Cooper Melton is a Georgetown WR and former Vol walk-on. He played HS ball for Walker Valley against Tee when Tee was at Oak Ridge.

Another reason I know that Tee Martin and Tee Higgins are not only NOT related, Tee Higgins isn't even named after Tee Martin.
He's named for one of his relatives, whose nickname is also "Tee".

Come on, man. Google is your friend.

"Tee does have the same first name of Martin but it’s only a coincidence. Stewart talked about the confusion."

“Tee was not named after Tee Martin, Tee is named after his grandfather Maurice. I don’t know why they think that….the spelling comes from Tee Martin’s name.

Freshmen Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers are the Newest Set of Friends at WRU

Should have just stayed away. That hole just keeps getting deeper the more you post.

VN Store

Back