Will Kiffin try to come after Tee Martin?

I worry more about which pair of flip flops I'm gonna wear to get the morning paper. If Kiffin comes after him and he goes, I wouldn't want him here anyway. Probably in the minority, but what I like best about Tee being here is Who he is.

OM expects 10k at LK's introduction "Party". They excited. This will be fun to watch the next 3-4 years. I think we all know LK wants the bama job after NS.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Ya’ll are obsessed with Lane Kiffin more than your own team.
I agree some here seemed to be obsessed with Kiffin, but it seems in this particular case, its out if concern for their own team more thst it is him. Valid concern or not.

If Kiffin were to offer Tee the OC job I believe Tee would leave in a second, and I wouldn't blame him.

I think there are some serious relationship aspects there that you are overlooking. If one of Tennessee’s favorite sons leaves his alma mater for a guy that bolted on our school, for a guy that replaced Fulmer who is Tee’s boss then that bridge is probably burned beyond repair.

I cannot imagine a worse cultural fit than Kiffin at OM. Talk about a square peg in a round hole, it will not end well.
More than a few of my friends and neighbors went there. You might be suprised what kinds of stuff good looking rich people do when nobody's paying attention, even if they are church going southerners.

I cannot imagine a worse cultural fit than Kiffin at OM. Talk about a square peg in a round hole, it will not end well.

I agree with you about "cultural fit" as it applies to the older alum and powers that be, maybe not the younger set. However if he "wins", he may become the same kind of personality that we now see with the LSU QB. Hel- they are now calling him a cajun! Wonder how that plays with the real cajuns? I figure they may say "shoot'um, shoot'um" just like Troy..

VN Store

Back