From the Indiana board

Customer service call center degree is a popular one.
B_7MaqxUMAAgHSI.jpg

The only things i know about Indiana University are: Bobby Knight coached BBall.
Colonel Henry Blake was an alum.

Their biggest annual sporting event (other than basketball) is a huge bicycle race they call the Little 500 (you know, like the Bloomington version of the Indianapolis 500, heh). It's a thing. A big thing, for them.

I once went to hear the former Prime Minister of Great Britain speak at one of their lecture halls...seven people attended. And that included the professor who sponsored the PM. Why was he so ignored? Bobby Knight was giving his start-of-the-bball-season speech that same evening. Oops.

Nice school, pretty campus, but they're Kentucky redux. Not a football school by any stretch of the imagination.

Go Vols!

Is Ty Chandler really In The transfer Portal? I can’t get answers so here is a random on another post. Thanks for the help in advance

76-1 said:
They (KY) are ducking us... I love it...​
They didn’t duck you. They got strong armed by their daddy (UT). Vols chose the better bowl.

Reference point here: UK is one of their major rivals (especially in basketball). It's a bit debatable whether (overall across sports) they were IU's top rival (above Purdue) before Calipari ended their 55-game basketball series after IU upset #1 Kentucky 73-72 in 2011. Apparently, they also had a yearly football matchup around the 3rd weekend in September from the late 1960s or 1970s until 2005 that was played for a trophy called the Bourbon Barrel (though similar to the Beer Barrel, it was retired in 1999 following the alcohol-related death of a Kentucky football player).

Also, the SEC offices made the final decision and put us in the bowl game.

VN Store

Back