The Mandalorian

Wow... she has had quite the lifestyle change since MMA.

I think she bulks up for her Hollywood roles (It took me a minute to recognize her on Deadpool). This is what she looks like on the red carpet. Still a fox

169217135.jpg.0.jpg

I think she bulks up for her Hollywood roles (It took me a minute to recognize her on Deadpool). This is what she looks like on the red carpet. Still a fox

169217135.jpg.0.jpg

When I googled her the first pic was from a weigh-in when she had like 0% body fat.

She’s kinda thick now.... I don’t mean that in a bad way.

In first 3 episodes we have seen one female character, the Mando black smith. The main character is male. The majority of other bounty hunters have been male. The head of the guild is male... But because the one villager could shoot you are rolling eyes at “woman-power”?

C’mon man.....

There was some corniness in this episode with their awkward flirting but her being able to shoot just told me there was more to her back story than being a simple farmer.
The head of the guild is 100% a chick.

So you can now order a "baby Yoda" Funko Pop and a plush toy by Mattel

The stuff that triggers these guys. Lmao.

It's quite amazing, the whining about including diversity has far surpassed the whining about the lack of diversity. How insecure do you have to be that this stuff upsets you this much?

I really like this show, but it’s getting bogged down. It needs direction. The last scene of this episode implied some direction, but it feels too slow at this point.

I really like this show, but it’s getting bogged down. It needs direction. The last scene of this episode implied some direction, but it feels too slow at this point.

I think it only has 2 episodes left.

I agree. It’s starting to feel like every episode is a filler. I’m not complaining too much, though. I really enjoy it as well and I’ve been impressed with it overall. I’m interested to see who the new character they teased at the end of this last episode is.

Four episodes remaining.

Ah... thought it was 8 episode season.

I liked this one a little more than last week. Return to Mos Eisley was worth the “filler” story.

It’s time to start getting some answers to the baby Yoda.

Anyways who do we think the character is at the end of the episode? A lot of fans are speculating that its Boba Fett. I know that Disney has said he won't appear but he is such a fan favorite and this is a show about a bounty hunter and Tatootine of all places?

How many episodes now? I'm kinda waitin till they stockpile so I can binge.

VN Store

Back