Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gonna worry about Kiffin. I'm sure he'll win some recruiting battles, but I have confidence our staff will win their fair share as well. For all the flash Lane promises, he's lacking in actual content to sell. His biggest claim to success is his time as a Bama OC. They were fine before him, and they were fine after him. He doesn't have a lot to point to as a HC IMO.

Not even gonna worry about Kiffin. I'm sure he'll win some recruiting battles, but I have confidence our staff will win their fair share as well. For all the flash Lane promises, he's lacking in actual content to sell. His biggest claim to success is his time as a Bama OC. They were fine before him, and they were fine after him. He doesn't have a lot to point to as a HC IMO.
Are you saying that one possibly two conference USA championships mean nothing

Reactions: Pane di mais
But I thought the egg bowl piss got Luke fired.

That was probably the last straw, but I bet they had a list and Kiffin was right there at the top. After Freeze and Chris Kiffin, Ole Miss knows how to deal with a trouble magnet like Lane. But he's been keeping out of trouble (or hiding it well) for a while.

That was probably the last straw, but I bet they had a list and Kiffin was right there at the top. After Freeze and Chris Kiffin, Ole Miss knows how to deal with a trouble magnet like Lane. But he's been keeping out of trouble (or hiding it well) for a while.
You think he's going to recruit really well?

I would embrace the chaos of Virginia upsetting Clemson and/or Wisconsin upsetting Ohio State. It would be fun.
Osu in regardless, but would Clemson out allow uga to sneak back in with a close loss to lsu? Or could it even be wisconsin?

Did I though turd Ferguson? I said if they won I hope they got in. They lost. They wouldn't get in an 8 team. Oregon would though. Because they won the conference.
I think it hurts us. Full stop. But I decided not to get into a discussion of it again. We won't change each others minds. Friends?

Hearing Memphis will offer Freeze when Norvell bolts for FSU on Sunday.

Freeze is who Memphis’ first call should be. Been telling a few people this for a few weeks now. He knows the area. He’d inherit a great situation, he’d be closer to home, and he’d keep the momentum for that program going.

Reactions: Sleegro
Did I though turd Ferguson? I said if they won I hope they got in. They lost. They wouldn't get in an 8 team. Oregon would though. Because they won the conference.
Whole point of expanding the playoffs would be getting all 5 P5 conference champions in. So you either figure out a 6 team playoff or 8 team playoff. Personally I think 8, with strong consideration given to the best team out of the G5.

It would be funny if he pulled a rich rod and agreed to terms then changes his mind the next day to stay at fau.
I'm wanting to believe he is just trolling them for a raise. He talks about how much he loves Boca all the time and he's going to leave it for Mississippi??

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back