Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, in order for Tennessee to go to a better bowl game, UGA needs to beat LSU. We need two SEC teams to make the playoffs to create an extra slot for us to be in a FL bowl. If LSU wins then only one SEC team makes the playoff and Vols play in Nashville/Memphis.

Choose wisely.
Choose wisely? Haha okay sure. I hope I don't mess this up.

Unfortunately, in order for Tennessee to go to a better bowl game, UGA needs to beat LSU. We need two SEC teams to make the playoffs to create an extra slot for us to be in a FL bowl. If LSU wins then only one SEC team makes the playoff and Vols play in Nashville/Memphis.

Choose wisely.
Much rather Georgia lose.

Choose wisely.
Haven't paid too much attention to the actual projections, but kept hearing on the radio today how they thought we'd be going to the bowl in Jacksonville. ( I prefer to refer to it in that way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back