Let me just go ahead and state some Christmas truth. I hope every SEC team except the Vols lose in their bowl game.

I've come to feel this way too. I don't care to support the SEC in Bowl Games, really, unless it's a team that we really have no serious difficulty recruiting against. The better the teams in the SEC East play in bowls, the more attractive it is for their recruits who may already be committed to or considering schools other than UT. In cases like the SEC CG this weekend, I'm gonna pull for LSU because they're a recruiting and W-producing steamroller at the moment, and I hate UGA, who is the more imminent threat to us in recruiting. So for me, there's some weighing-out of pros and cons that occurs, but typically at this point, I'm not pulling for our conference opponents to do so well.

I hope Florida and Georgia get pantsed.

Alabama will half show up for their bowl game as the team and the fans will not care since it is not the playoffs.

I will however root for anyone who plays Ohio State. Don't care who it is-even Georgia.

Simply cannot stand the arrogant Buckeyes and their fanbase.

The rest of the SEC-really don't care. I would prefer A&M to get boatraced though. Jimbo is a scumbag and the Aggies are guilty by association.

I’ll root for Saban and Bama in the National Championship game this year.
Oh wait......lol
PastelLiquidBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Other than bama I’ll be pulling for the sec. Anyone hearing Billy Napier to ole miss since were talking about other schools.

Fuggum all. I bet Clemson don't give a rats butt that the ACC sucks. Oklahoma give a chit the Big 12 sucks? OSU care about the BigBunch pretty much sucking? Take care of your business and it does not matter.

Two best outcomes of this bowl season.
1. Vols Win
2. Gators lose.

#GatorSuck

Although I don't mind LSU because they hate Bama as much or more than real Vol fans so I have to respect that.

There is not one single fact that would support our rivals doing well helps us in anyway shape or form. Carry on.
PREACH IT!

100% agree..and hope that Utah wins the NC!

I don’t care for a single one that doesn’t wear orange. My hatred has different degrees though. Absolutely cannot stand Bama, Florida, and Georgia. The lesser ones (Miss State, Ole Miss....) aren’t worth the worry. But I’m good with them all losing.
Same. I hate the entire SEC East (except for the Vols obviously) with UGA and UF being at the top of that list. Then of course it is a given that you hate Bama. Like I said I don't mind LSU, Miss St, Ole Miss, those schools. Doesn't really bother me one way or the other on them winning or losing although I'll be cheering for LSU big time tomorrow to keep UGA out of the playoffs.

15 years ago, when the SEC wasnt respected, I pulled for the SEC. Now, I'm with you. Screw em all

Reactions: CSVol
[QUOTE="Orangepantsforever, post: 17634843, member: 78363"]I don’t care for a single one that doesn’t wear orange. My hatred has different degrees though. Absolutely cannot stand Bama, Florida, and Georgia. The lesser ones (Miss State, Ole Miss....) aren’t worth the worry. But I’m good with them all losing.[/QUOTE]
749BAF43-095C-49F6-B365-88D660DCF73E.jpeg

Reactions: guevara
I love it the MOST when Bama loses because of all of the dang bandwagon fans in Middle Tennessee lose their minds.

After the Burn game, it was like clockwork on FB and Twitter. "Welp, bama lost but they played good. I'll always be a tide fan (just so everyone knows this, i'm ok) RTR".

Why would you want your opponents to fail against anyone but you? If you beat folks that get beat by everyone else what do you prove in beating them? I personally want every team we play to win every game they play that's not against us. I want us to beat the best, not a buncha scrubs. I mean seriously why not just say you want UT to move to the OVC?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back